33 years....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought this was gonna be an "oh god I'm old" thread, followed by your birthday in a week... when you get older. :ph34r:

Anyway, I saw a news clip today that he was sentenced to 15 years. owned.

yea, but they said he will only have to serve 4 before he comes up for paroll :shit:

yea, but they said he will only have to serve 4 before he comes up for paroll :shit:

Im really not sure that any parole board in the country will want to parol OJ's ass. I am wondering if they are going to stick him in a secure wing or not. If he is in gen pop he is going to catch a shiv in the neck at some point I think.

Im really not sure that any parole board in the country will want to parol OJ's ass. I am wondering if they are going to stick him in a secure wing or not. If he is in gen pop he is going to catch a shiv in the neck at some point I think.
He's going to be a rock star. A famous football player who got away with murder. Most of the time celebs get hassled for protection money. Luckily OJ is flat broke. Which landed him here in the first place.

He's going to be a rock star. A famous football player who got away with murder. Most of the time celebs get hassled for protection money. Luckily OJ is flat broke. Which landed him here in the first place.

Guys that murder their wife dont usually have all that great of a time in lockup. A ganster murdering another gangster is one thing, murdering a woman in cold blood is something else completely in the prison hierarchy.

Ya. Prisoners all have mothers, sisters and daughters...

Back