'82 Toyota Starlet (Pictures)

• Thread starter Thread starter Drake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 17K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i dont really know or understand the specifics of that car all i know is its a pretty small 4cyl with a huge ass turbo and a set of webber carbs

this explains why it runs the way it does. 100%.

The Turbo compression box over the carbs must be a high-dollar item. Damn.

Quoted post[/post]]
/impression of a rotary drag car

BRAP, BRAP, BRAP, *misfire*, BRAP.........stage.......BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. *Pop, Pop, Pop*....
Who said anything about rotaries ?
ummmm read

OH I get it now.

thisround.jpg

Alrighty. Id be really interested in the specifics if you get a chance to talk to the guy. That would be badass.

drake check out the link in my sig for hachiroku. its a Pacific northwest based board, and they will beable to help alot.

Thanks Scott. Hows shit been for you any way? Havnt talked to you in awhile. Your new camera looks pretty badass too. Thanks agian

Here am be the pictures of the Starlet!!! More pictures will be added as my brother and I get more work done to it.

gallery_28908_519_23181.jpg

gallery_28908_519_15266.jpg

gallery_28908_519_6195.jpg

gallery_28908_519_1622.jpg

gallery_28908_519_30248.jpg

gallery_28908_519_15414.jpg

gallery_28908_519_19662.jpg

gallery_28908_519_14011.jpg

OH.... MY.... GOD....

so far that thing looks REALLY clean... get underneath the carpets and seats though... there has to be rust somewhere.

Underneath is good as well, inside the fenders too. Im gonna have my brother take at the carpet and check that this weekend. Should be a bad ass base for a project. We are gonna split it 50/50. its gonna be alot of fun.

That isnt the original motor??? Hmmmm that might explain why I cant find shit about fuel injected '83's. Thats the way we got it. Very interesting that isnt the stock motor.....

EDIT:::

My brother just ran out and check the stamp on it and its a 4k. Is that that stocker?

HOLY BALLS. that is one clean ass starlet. hang the hell on to that.

time for some box-flares.

I went back home this past weekend and it seems like it was in an accident. It looks almost like someone painted orange paint over the factory red. Im gonna have my buddy run the vin on it to make sure it wasnt a tottal at one point. Its gonna take awhile to get it perfect but my brother and I have time. Ill take some more exterior shots next time im back home.

This is what I'm currently working on getting... we'll see if it comes together.

dd_12.JPG

See ya on the other side :)

That lip is soo sexxy. You just need some smallish wheels with a decent lip.
Is that a Corona wagon by any chance?

Back