86 integra t0 94 integra front conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how would i run this conversion is it even posible?
has any one ever ran it before
i have a sleeper 86 integra with gsr motor but i want it to have some show now!

I wouldn't even bother with it. The front end is a few inches shorter so you'd probably need to shorten the fenders. You'd have to change out the core support, and fabricate all the mounts and bracketry and stuff. I'd leave it be, man. 1g tegs look okay the way they are, and if I were you I'd keep it a total sleeper.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 12 2005, 09:27 AM
I wouldn't even bother with it. The front end is a few inches shorter so you'd probably need to shorten the fenders. You'd have to change out the core support, and fabricate all the mounts and bracketry and stuff. I'd leave it be, man. 1g tegs look okay the way they are, and if I were you I'd keep it a total sleeper.
[post=498311]Quoted post[/post]​

yea but i hate how i looks its so friggen ugly lol id hate to dis my car cuss i put so much work but it was a cool idea at first to run sleeper but now i jus dont like the way it looks....

i wann ither ad a conversion or a bodykit or somthing but i bean looking around for body kits and they dont have ne...
i seen a 86 teg with a 01 si front conversion

would there be any conversion i could run that would fit my teg without fucking with the motor mounts...
jus like run new fenders.
hood.
and frond bumper lights all that i dont wanna reall mess with changing my motor mounts and custmizing that...
i juss want a simple conversion ne ideas?

can you get a pic of the GSR motor in there....I don't beleive it...:unsure:

As for the conversion. You'd be better off keeping it the way it is...like battle pope said it's a lot of work. Custom everything, not only is is shorter but I think it's norrower also. So it will look stupid if you ever did do it.

Yeah, on top of having to shorten a pair of fiberglass fenders, and you'd have to narrow a fiberglass bumper. And that's only if you can get a '90-'93 teg kit to fit. A front end conversion (if you want it to look right) will require a core support replacement, fabricated bracketry for the bumpers, AND a narrowed bumper and shortened fenders. It's just a lot of work, time, and money for a car that you will NEVER get money back out of.

Back