89 White Civic Hatchback Clean!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redlinerz

Hey was up I got a 1989 White Si Hatchback for sale. The car is in vineland NJ (about 30 mins from philly and AC). The car has a 1.6 Si motor with a Ractive Short Ram Intake And Catback Exhaust with a Ractive Pipe and Chikara Headers. The car is clean except for 1 little dent in the rear corner panel nothing too serious though. The car was recently stolen and I juss got it back. They stole the radio, speakers and center console but thats it. I replaced the center console and bought a new key ignition since they messed mine up (looks like they jammed a flathead in it to start it) I am juss taking offers right now. Anyone is welcome to come look at it and pics will be up soon. Juss no low ball offers serious only...Pm me or call me 856-364-7426 leave a message or ask for josh

I also have a 88-91 Si Transmission and Intake manifold. And I have a 92-95 SOHC 1.5 Vtec engine for sale with the ecu and transmission. I got a obd-0 to obd-1 conversion harness as well. Just throw me some offers I am tryna clean out my shop. And if anyone wants to put the Vtec engine in a 88-91 civic I can take the engine off the tranny and I will sell you the engine, Si tranny, MSD RPM activated switch (for vtec) Si Intake manifold and maybe a Si distributor if I still got one. Hell I can even give you the axels I think. Just make me some offers! EVERYTHING MUST GO! I know I am only a trial user here but I am from honda-acura.net. You can check out my creditabilty there...

Back