8lb Wheels Installed :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

center caps are those little caps that cover the hole in the center of the wheel so you cant see the axle bolts and shit. they just make everything look clean and is not A,B,C,or D, but E:good looking. almost everysingle wheel company has them for their wheels

i got two words for me about you------->GReen and Envy!!!!!! but i still love my rotas, can't wait to get the azenis tho.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 2 2003, 12:15 PM
these are lighter than the volks i had. and yes, i had a set of te-37s before these :p

s3dcc1289dbf04.jpg

i think i like the new look WAY better.

and NO, these are NOT cpo-35's. those are racing harts. these are enkie's. same style though-- liek the rota sub zero's and shit

oh god. this made me think of the nissan 350z. the stance looks similar to the 350z too.

lol, yea, caps are just little plastic pieces that cover the bolts. I have them.

There is that one angle that I like the new look, I bet it's different in person

are those the rpf1? if so aren't they 9.5-9.9 lbs depending on offset?

Props on the wheels y0! I love light weight stuff.

Yeah you tell him afipunk, no 350z looks like a sol. That's like comparing the old viper's with fricking newer mazda miata's. It doesn't happen!

Back