91 Civic For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zc_hatch

1991 civic dx, zc integra engine when swap was done we put all new; timing belt, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, distributor, starter, clutch, flywheel, synthetic oils, just to make sure it ran right and good, also the car has 15x7 enkei wheels with yokohama tires, autometer tach with shift light, arospeed muffler, indeglo water temp guage, voltage guage and air fuel meter in guage pods, short throw and carbon fiber knob and oil cap, chipped ecu to 8200 rpm and no fuel cut off, also has newer prelude seats, new window tint 5% on sides and rear and 20% on doors, have apc locks to replace mine because the ignition was replaced but have no key for locks, also have a jdm jasma header to go with it. the zc was on automatic when we got it, so it wasnt ran hard and was shifted at 2500-3000 rpms most of its life. doesnt smoke or use oil. never over heats or gets warm, car has red exterior, black interior, little rust just starting on the fender, not even through yet, the car has 125k on it and the swap has 4k on it. it was originaly a virginia car. also has new fuel pump and filter and a reworked throttle body. car pulls hard and strong and is very fast, will be taking it to the track this sat and tuesday and will post times if its not sold by then, i am in indiana, prefer noone out of the surrounding states but will help deliver up to 600 miles, i will post a link with pics as soon as i get my digital camera back. i am asking $2800 have court fees and lawyers to pay. im sure i have more extras for it, just cant think of it right now.
thanks
jones
altered_image_customs2003@yahoo.com

Hey man, hook me up with some pics if you could, i would go check that site out you posted but i'd rather have updated ones...

car was just totaled friday night, was rear ended, everything on car is still good, but i am parting out the aftermarket stuff before insurance tows, mainly i want to sell the zc engine, it has 3k on the swap since it sbeen in my car, have reciept for engine, will sell it for $400 with you putting your old engine in for the insurance company. also i have a jdm jasma header, stainless steel, arospeed exhaust, the seats were bent in the wreck, so they will stay in the car, also i have 15 inch enkei wheels as seen in the pics, i want 100 for the header and 200 for wheels and new tires
altered_image_customs2003@yahoo.com i am in indiana, prefer local on the engine of course.

Back