91 prelude h22a swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys, so juz wnoderin would it be harder to swap a h22a turbo into a 91 prelude. Because i ahve a 96 EK with the h22a turbo in it sell the hatch and what ever is it in for 4k ( major work done to it ) so yea juz wonderin ohk

prelude man

go to preludepower.com and search around. if you ask questions they'll think your stupid for not searching around first. youll find everything youll need to know there.

if you ask questions they'll think your stupid for not searching around first. youll find everything youll need to know there.

He doesn't need to go anywhere else to look stupid by asking questions without researching. He came here and did it on his own.

OP--Use our search option. There are many articles on swapping motors, and we have a turbo forum on this site as well. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

hey guys, so juz wnoderin would it be harder to swap a h22a turbo into a 91 prelude. Because i ahve a 96 EK with the h22a turbo in it sell the hatch and what ever is it in for 4k ( major work done to it ) so yea juz wonderin ohk

prelude man

If you can swap an H22 into a civic then you can swap an H22 into the 3rd gen lude.

You will need to buy the engine mount swap kit from me first before you go down that route.

Let me know if you are ready. And there are a few more things you will need to know as well.

Sean

Back