93 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illmatik

This question is for my friend he has a 93 Accord 2 Door, and he wants an engine swap, i recommened H22A but then this kid said that the headers will hit the floor and he could get my friend an 'Acura Engine for $1500 with everything and its V6" so the question is can the H22A fit in the 93 Accord and also is it worth it? Thanks..

:whatafucktard: Dont listen to TARDS! The H22 will fit right in there. And the V6 into a 4th gen accord :lmao: i dont think thats ever been done even so that tells you how stupid this guy is.

Originally posted by illmatik@Mar 25 2004, 08:17 PM
This question is for my friend he has a 93 Accord 2 Door, and he wants an engine swap, i recommened H22A but then this kid said that the headers will hit the floor and he could get my friend an 'Acura Engine for $1500 with everything and its V6" so the question is can the H22A fit in the 93 Accord and also is it worth it? Thanks..

Three things you should do.

1. Know that a 4 cylinder engine has a header not headers.
2. Search the posts on here and you'll see that the H22A is really the best engine choice to install into an Accord.
3. Tell the kid to get into a different line of work as he's telling you guys a load of crap :rolleyes: about the Acura Engine easily fitting into an Accord. I'm sure someone could make it work given enough money but why when you can put in an H22A 4 cyl and get 200HP?
Bruce

Do me a favor:

That person that said he can get an Acura v6 in the Accord for 1500... punch him square in the face.

Then tell you friend to take 2300, call me up and get himself an H22 swap.

Seriously. What kind of fucking idiots are out there?

An h22a into a 90-93 accord is probably the easiest swap out there. Once done, if done correctly, it is essentially a stock swap. The only real difference (dimension wise) between the h22 and f22 is the head.

The h22 bolts right in. Hell, even the stock header and downpipe bolt right up to the stock exhaust.

JUST DO IT.

Back