93 Civic For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djc0dy

im tryin to sell my 93 civic dx automatic. its only a dx with a d15b7, but with about $600 or u can put a d16z6 head on it and have vtec. ive only done minor stuff to it, nothing crazy and extreme...
sparco lowering springs, custom intake, tunable exhaust w/2 silencers, del sol 15" alloys, clear taillights, clear corners, xenon headlight bulbs, wings west midwing spoiler w/led, shaved back emblems, alpine cd player, and other little things (blue emblem, blue wiper nozzles, etc.)
let me kno if u want some pics because i havent taken any yet and i want to kno what parts of the car u want to see. AIM me at 'djc0dy'(with a zero) or email me at 'djc0dy@netscape.net'(with a zero).
this just got a new paint job about a year ago. i got this car beginning of august and it had 121,xxx on it and it now has 123,xxx. it is used as a daily driver usually just to and from school or work.
im thinkin in the $5000 price range, but let me kno if ur interested.

the reason im selling it is because i want to do an engine swap, but dont feel like converting to a manual, so im looking for a manual 5th gen hatchback. this car is in great condition and doesnt burn or drip oil. well get back to me if interested.

Back