93 sunbird SE

• B: N/A tune.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C: Push it off a cliff.

• D: Set it on fire, then push it off a cli

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and if you put a ton of bottle rockets and strap them to the back, push it off a cliff, it might accelerate at a little mere than 9.81 m/s^2 more like 9.81000000003 m/s^2. That is some real boost

don't ever dought that a car might not be able to be fast i got a downloaded video that has a shitty old crysler van that did 12's in the 1320

this kid i know put a turbo on an old caravan. He was running 13 lbs. of boost, the thing could hang with some fast cars

some dodge caravans came boosted :)

Originally posted by 92civicvx@Nov 11 2002, 09:28 PM
don't ever dought that a car might not be able to be fast i got a downloaded video that has a shitty old crysler van that did 12's in the 1320

yup- glhs 2.2 L turbo motor....

fuck that man... the daytona 2.2T 4-bangers are no joke. theres a kid bill used to work with who took one, swapped it into a DODGE OMNI and its boosting like 27 psi

low 12s on street tires if not faster.... its no fucking joke.

and getting smoked by a $850 investment sucks :(

Style points of a minivan: 0
Style points of [insert just about anything here]: Minutely greater than 0

At least in my own little sick and twisted world, fast doesn't always equal cool.

I'm not saying it isn't sick fast, or impressive that he dropped it into a minivan....I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be rolling in a minivan, fast or not.

yea well nither would i but if you spent a little bit of money and took it out and raced people for money then you would totally suprise them when you smoke their ass and get more money to fix up your other car that looks alot better it would be like one of the ultiment sleeper. in other words alot of people would be :owned:

Back