95 Civic Dx B18b1 = One Fast Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats cool if i get any snags is it cool if i e-mail you a question or two?

OMG!!!!!!! The Car is NUTS!!!

I just went to check it out and see what if felt like...WOW. They had to keep it over night to jimmy rig an exhaust because I drove it around open header and my ears were bleeding when I get done...And I didn't take it over 3000 rpms. All I can say is WOW what a difference. The B series Tranny is SOOO much closer than the d series tranny. I can actually feel the short shifter a LOT more. MY new clutch is Insane!!! I bearily let out the clutch and spun the tires at 2500 rpms....I can't wait until the break in period of 500 miles. My TPS sensor is shot so I have to replace that...But I can atleast drive the car.

It was amazing to me just how close the gears are to each other...You know what I mean? compared to my old D series engine this beast is crazy. The ACT clutch is gonna take some getting used to but I think I can get used to it. :lol:

Originally posted by vietec@Feb 10 2003, 08:14 AM
hey does anybody know the Quarter mile time for 95 civic dx b18b is??????? assuming the weight is still original and nothing been stripped. can anybody give a good guess on the quarter mile times

my buddy just ran a 14.56 in bakersfield... i'll get his timeslip and scan it when i get a chance

try getting some stage 2 crowers, i have stage 3 VTEC ones and they work wonders for me... my buddy who ra the 14.56 has some Web Cam Custom Grinds, but i dont know the specs...

so check out Web or Crower if you want a lil more info

PS: i know im late but im allowed cause i said so lol

Back