95 Civic Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mycivichasturbo

I need you all's advice on if i should buy my friends car or wait for anoither one to come along. My friend has a 95 hatch(i think a vx)that he will sell me for 3k. It has a d16z6 motor swap,Header, cat back exhaust, white gauges, short shifter, cd player, intake, and heated springs. The bad is the back seat is missing, it has no carpet(except some cheap stuff he put in), the windshield has about a foot long crack from the left side, and it has been spray painted(it looks like factory but its not glossy), other than that the body is in pretty good condition except a little bit of rust on the left rear fender wale. I need your alls help on weather or not i sholud buy it, or try and find another one. If you think so how much would the parts i need cost, and do u have any websites that sell any of them.Your info is greatley needed.

how many miles are on it? Major thing that is not good is the paint. It will cost you a good 1000-1500 for a decent paint job. Also the little bit of rust is never good either. I would try and talk him down to about 2k.

it all depends oon what you want the car for. see if you could work with your friend tell him to keep all his bolt ons and see if hell lower the price. being its a vx its already wired for a v-tec. if he cuts you a good deal spend the remaing money on a mew engine. interior is no big problem most civic and integra interior will bolt right in

i think it'll be useless to buy a newer engine.... unless he wants to buy the b series which i think is best....cuz honestly.... i hate the D series... 120 HP is way too less.... in my opinion... and if u do wanna buy it... i think u shood slap turbo on it... i mean... we are talkina bout draggin right???

Originally posted by iamane12d@Feb 22 2003, 05:42 PM
i think it'll be useless to buy a newer engine.... unless he wants to buy the b series which i think is best....cuz honestly.... i hate the D series... 120 HP is way too less.... in my opinion... and if u do wanna buy it... i think u shood slap turbo on it... i mean... we are talkina bout draggin right???

What are you talking about? There is already a d16z6 (which the previous owner swaped in there) which is the "best" d series made. No one would swap that engine out for a diffrant d series engine.

btw, please use better english skills next time.

Back