A Little Suprise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
My brother finally got around to pulling the head off one of his crxs that stopped running. Needless to say he got a little suprise.

Click

EDIT: Mod please move to off topic didn't want to post in general t&m. Thanks

that suck monkey balls...what happened?

You know that is still the mystery. My brother drove it around for several hours one night. He took it over to our brother in laws house to swap cars so he could use his truck. Next morning brother in law starts it, says it runs rough for several minutes and then wont start again. So we really don't know what happened. That car has had almost no trouble at all. Then one day a valve goes flying through the piston.

was it even boosted? Thast crazy. I saw a dished sentra piston that looked liek thatr only it wasnt so messed up looking. Almost looked liek teh valve was made in it. lol

Originally posted by B16CRX@May 17 2005, 01:27 AM
was it even boosted? Thast crazy. I saw a dished sentra piston that looked liek thatr only it wasnt so messed up looking. Almost looked liek teh valve was made in it. lol
[post=500225]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Completely stock.

I dunno. We changed the belt like maybe 6 months ago but hadn't had any problems. It doesnt really matter though we just found a used a6 motor that is missing a few parts like injecters and distributor, but the guy said the motor ran fine before it was taken out. Only wants 50 bucks.

That is some crazy shit. Congrats on finding a new motor though. That Rex looks like its in pretty damn condition. Espicially the seats *drool*

Had a dirt bike motor that looked like that exsept the valve in the piston. Its just from old where and tear on that motor thats what caused it. The dirt bike i had was really old. Not 10000 rpms that will cause somting simmaler. good luck on it though

ya boy steveo

Back