A Thought Provoking Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nah i cant hold a grudge on someone for more than a few days, let alone a few months.
no reason to "get revenge"

sides, id rather have a size two than a size 6.

No need to degrate the girl but you should hit it i just fade away. LOL

dude there's plenty more girls out there. just forget about that one. i had this one girl dis me TWICE in one year. and lately she's been callin me again.

i've come to the conclusion that i'm only good for her when she WANTS me. screw that!

welp this really doesnt effect any of us in any way .... so i say if you want to fuck her again go for it... if not forget her ass and move on

our lives wont be effected either way

theres nothing better than getting with a good lay a long ass time since the last time you were with her. Its on of my favorite things in the world.

Who cares? Go nail her and all her friends at the same time, then dump a bucket of pennies on them and take a picture right before you walk out of the room. O-T would love that.

:lol:

i got game dude. but not THAT much game where i could fuck all three at the same time.

sides, everytime i try to hook up an orgy with two chicks....it all goes to shit.

i got the worst luck in tryin to hook up orgies. something ALWAYS comes up

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 14 2003, 01:50 AM
welp this really doesnt effect any of us in any way .... so i say if you want to fuck her again go for it... if not forget her ass and move on

our lives wont be effected either way

:werd: :withstupid:

Back