ADvice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
i think you can replace a jdm guage(kilometers) with an aftermarket set from the us and then you don't have to worry about conversion. hmmm... i think.... ;)

I would go with the sunpro monster tach, it looks great , works great, and it is easy to see hen you are racing and get into the upper rpm's (3,800to5,500) . i like to put my shift light at around 1,800rpm's so it reminds me not to over rev my lude,

Originally posted by nestle_2000@Dec 18 2002, 12:01 AM
No!!!!!! Get the monster tach!!!! :blink: Autometer has 2 5/8" tachs. :blink:

2 5/8" isn't exactly a monster tach,that would be more the 5".You could mount a aftermarket and be able remove it if you try to sell the car.

Yea swap in a nice b16a2 and send the rest on mods.(I/H/E).Don't even get a tach,use the force become one with your engine.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Dec 18 2002, 08:37 PM
its as simple as this-
STRIP
SWAP
BOOST.

not for 3-5k. kook.

he should definiately do a swap. if i was him i'd go gsr, but he just has to do a little research and figure out what he wants for the future as well.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 18 2002, 07:52 AM
Yea swap in a nice b16a2 and send the rest on mods.(I/H/E).Don't even get a tach,use the force become one with your engine.

he is in the us so a b16a2 will not work for him (remember b16a2 in europe comes in both obd1 and 2. The a2 here only came in the 99-00 si's and are obd2) Go with the b16a3 (from a del Sol Vtec) but good luck finding one, next easiest to find would be a b16aSIRII. After that is the b18c

Back