AIM clones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I need an aim clone and was wondering which program you use. I for some reason can't dl aim+ from their website. What else is available and where can I dl it from. I do not have kazaa or any other file sharing things on my pc. I guess I behind the times alittle.

I tried cnet but as kyle said its hacked

you have to pay for deadaim now.

and if you're using linux you can use giam (they might have a windows version also). basically the same thing as trillian.

Originally posted by word@Sep 29 2003, 09:44 PM

and if you're using linux you can use giam (they might have a windows version also). basically the same thing as trillian.

I have a Key Gen if anyone wants to get dead aim and needs a serial numer.

I'll probably catch flack for asking a stupid question, but what's an AIM clone and what's the point (what's it do?) ?

Originally posted by XZILER8@Sep 30 2003, 12:06 AM
I'll probably catch flack for asking a stupid question, but what's an AIM clone and what's the point (what's it do?) ?

aim clone allows you to run more then one aim session on the same computer, at the same time.

goto www.download.com and search for aim + .

the redirect download.com gives you leads to the link kylemarx posted. They got owned and it doesn't work.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough+Sep 29 2003, 10:45 PM-->
@Sep 29 2003, 09:44 PM

I have a Key Gen if anyone wants to get dead aim and needs a serial numer.

yeah, email it me to me at my AOHell address.
PhantomProwler@aol.com

Originally posted by kylemarhx
deadAIM.

isn't a clone, it's a plugin basically.
to get rid of ads and stupid AOHell crap.

Back