Almost Done!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thought you were looking for a hatch?

THINGS LEFT TO DO:
fuel rail
fuel pump
radiator-ordered
radiator fans-local parts store
new downpipe-ordered
test pipe-ordered
catback system-ordered
figure what to do about that damn transmission!!

what are you doing for tuning?

what color are you going to paint it?

im going to a local tune shop and hope they dont mess it up and i think im going for graphite gray for the fnal color and a full jdm makeover

nice ride man. i want to do the same thing with an ek coupe. how much boost you plan on running? estimated power? i want to do a fully built b18c but with a slightly different turbo set-up. tubular mani. and 50trim. who put your engine together? was it expensive? i haven't talked to a machine shop yet but hopefully i'll get some sort of deal since it's my buddies g/f's dad's shop haha again nice ride

thanks! I plan on running about 14 psi and makin about 325+ or so. I assembled the engine but I had a machine shop prep it for me. my new downpipe should be here 2morrow so im excited about that! I think Im going to put another coat of primer on there and leave it till springtime and then paint it graphite gray metallic. I plan on having the rest of the car pretty much done by then.

Back