any chili heads here??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I love my hot suaces and always ready for a challenge but my friend came back from cali and he found this pepper called vicious viper and i must say this shit is hot!!! I need to get him back with some powerful shit. I have this sauce called 357 but its not hot enough. Im looking for like insane!!! Ya that 357 is 357,000 on the scolville scale or whatever its called, I need like 800,000-1,000,000!!!! :mad: <---me after the hot suace

I have had a few:

99% = wow!!!

Assblaster (lol) = wow!

and

Atomic Nipples

those are teh hottest ones that i have had...

buwahahahahaha :lmao: his asshole is gonna burn!!!!!! thanks for the link!!!!!

the shit i have is only ranked 7th damn!!

np, anything i can do for the sake of revenge. They have stuff rated 2mill but its not on the site but i've seen it at the store

vicious viper is hotter than all the shit listed so far, that stuff kicks hard, however you get used to it after half a dozen times, and then you can take it, but that first bite still gets me every now and then, that shit is hot...

I'm down to try some new hot hot hot hot sauces.
Chinese food sux if you don't get any hot oil to go with it these days.
I bought some hot sauce that is made from habanero extract, has a good kick to it but it's not really hot, I like sauces that make ya sweat. and haven't found many good ones that do.

Originally posted by delsolty@Sep 25 2003, 01:40 PM
how gay!!!!!

Here is what you get....
s3f6f67145cc75.jpg

Originally posted by delsolty@Sep 25 2003, 11:40 AM
how gay!!!!!

Go shit on some other thread. Yer just upset because you think using a few drops of Tabasco is "adventurous".

I think the best regular hot sauce if Frank's Red hot, i eat that stuff on everything :thumbsup:

I want a shirt that looks like the Hienekin logo on the front. that says Chilli Heads
on the back it says It's all about the Bean

Back