Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAHAHAHA.... :huh:

Um, NO. :D

Yeah, the SI is nice, it takes some getting used to after all the EGs I've owned though.... I have to hunt for the sunroof switch, the side view mirror adjuster, etc.... :p

Yes I will be bringing it down for IDRC. :slap:

And yes.... it has Rotas :ph34r:

**EDIT - PAGE 13 OWNED!!!!!**

God I haven't done that in a long time..... :D :D :D

Yeah well.... I definetlly am not going to build a dragstip monster out of the SI, it's heavy and I paid way too much to go gutting it. I'm going to keep my eyes out for a cheap EG for the next few months and build one on the side I guess... :shrug2:

Sounds good. Yeah the only way these heavy Si's can really get moving is with some sort of forced induction.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 12 2004, 04:16 PM
Ok so I guess it is final that we will do this on July 31. I will start sending out PM's and telling people that might be interested.
[post=362001]Quoted post[/post]​

I will try and come guys, my only problem will probably be a ride, depending on if any of my friends from around here go or not. I f they dont i wil ltry and get my moms BF to take the Accord out.

Originally posted by UDT+Oct 5 2004, 02:46 PM-->
integraslut78
@Jul 12 2004, 04:16 PM
Ok so I guess it is final that we will do this on July 31.  I will start sending out PM's and telling people that might be interested.

I will try and come guys, my only problem will probably be a ride, depending on if any of my friends from around here go or not. I f they dont i wil ltry and get my moms BF to take the Accord out.
[post=398632]Quoted post[/post]​

You live near SD right? Maybe our boy can give you a ride.... He lives in SD. (And drives a Fucus :( )

Originally posted by UDT+Oct 5 2004, 12:46 PM-->
integraslut78
Ok so I guess it is final that we will do this on July 31.  I will start sending out PM's and telling people that might be interested.

What are you talking about? Its October July was our meet a while back.
The next meet is either at your BBQ or IDRC at LACR in Palmdale.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Oct 5 2004, 12:56 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Oct 5 2004, 02:46 PM
integraslut78

You live near SD right? Maybe our boy can give you a ride.... He lives in SD. (And drives a Fucus :( )
[post=398641]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff lives near San Bernadino not Diego. East not South. Its not July anymore people welcome to October.

^^^ :D :D

smart ass :lol:

But yeah if hes coming FROM SD i think he gos right past my house.

B16CRX dont wanna have it at my house i think lol, he keeps pressing the issue of a park :p If ya want it at a park mikes its all good. I was just thinking its the only way my car gets seen and also the BBQ and big ass stereo are all right here. Plus i wanna take pictures of the front of my house lined with cars not to mention piss of the neighbors :p ...there cool though, there not gonna crash or anything.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Oct 5 2004, 03:32 PM-->
@Oct 5 2004, 01:20 PM
I just like that emoticon.  :D

yeah so do i, we should all give jonathan a swift one ;)
[post=398652]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats this all about?
[post=398656]Quoted post[/post]​

A nut kick???? :D I would wear a cup to the next meet just to be safe jonathan :p
:doctor:

I think i like that one to, just dont know when i would be able to use it

Jeff, I have absolutly no problem/preference having the meet at your house vs a park, i just suggested that in the other thread so Si Steve could come to the meet, thats all, im not sure if anyone else suggested it another time, but it wasn't me

Originally posted by UDT+Oct 5 2004, 01:47 PM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Oct 5 2004, 03:32 PM
UDT
@Oct 5 2004, 01:20 PM
I just like that emoticon.  :D

yeah so do i, we should all give jonathan a swift one ;)
[post=398652]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats this all about?
[post=398656]Quoted post[/post]​

A nut kick???? :D I would wear a cup to the next meet just to be safe jonathan :p
:doctor:

I think i like that one to, just dont know when i would be able to use it
[post=398661]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you guys may be 1 person short at the next meet.

Is Sisteve serious about coming to the meet or not?

Jeff- The type r cams are calling out to you, so far no takers on honda-tech. :shrug2:

Oh Shadney, I may have some extra turbo stuff laying around that I can just give to you. I know I have a the fitting to tap the oil pan and also a 45 degree bend and a straight. I may have some more things but I need to search my garage.

BTW, just noticed it's Lilly's birthday today, :bday:

Back