Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Oct 9 2004, 12:39 AM
Why is it that whenever something can go wrong, it will?

Anyone have a stock b16 exhaust manifold for cheap? :tired-of-this-shit:
[post=400401]Quoted post[/post]​

What happend?

You know how the stock exhaust manifold is 2 pieces that bolt up together?

Well as I was driving to work some how all the nuts managed to work their way off and one of the studs just straight snapped off. The car is extremely loud, and extremely slow due to no back pressure.

I have another exhaust manifold but I can't get the half off that I need because the bolts are frozen on it and I'm stripping them trying to get them off. I would just put the other one on but it's cut a little before the o2 sensor so it would still be loud and I'll most likely get pulled over again.

A friend let me have his old gsr manny but the flange doesn't match up with the flange on the cat so it's still loud.

Mike can you take a picture of the flange on the header that meets the cat? If it matches up I'll take it.

Nevermind, I may have one here that will work.

Originally posted by smooth95@Oct 7 2004, 12:46 PM
yeah thats cool call me up & let me know what time
[post=399590]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry for lagging Hector, I haven't been able to go anywhere due to this stupid exhaust manfold problem. We'll get there though, I just need to get this problem fixed. :fosho:

LOL every ones geting old accept for lily. Wish i was 18 still.

:bday: :drinks_drunk:

I know everyone says this, but I REALLY want you to sit down at some point today and slam a beer for me. And when I say for me, I mean out loud scream "This is for Shadney!!!!" and proceed to slam the beer down spilling most of it down the front of your shit and wiping the driping beer off your face with the back of your sleeve after which you sit there and grin stupidly like this -> :D

Sorry I can't be there to make sure this happens but :shrug2: what can I say? It's beyond me.....

Hahahah!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Thanks guys, unforunately I did quit drinking back almost a year ago..........but this is my birthday so I'll have to make an exception. However it will have to wait until tomorrow since I have class at 7:30 tomorrow morning, mid-terms suck!

Originally posted by integraslut78+Oct 11 2004, 10:55 AM-->
MIke  :bday:

You should do a few of these today    :beer:

But try not to do this      :puke2:

You have got to love emoticons.
[post=401177]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Jonathan sorry that hatch on the trailer didn't come out last night, I know he'll be back though, let me know if you want to come down 2 sundays from now, maybe we can get more hondaswap people out there (Mike, Lilly, Jeff, Hector and Shadney and Taylor when come down)

smooth95
@Oct 11 2004, 05:53 PM
HAPPY B-DAY
[post=401347]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks Hector, I got my car kinda fixed today so we'll come by and check out your motor for sure sometime this week. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Mike :bday: Let this year of your life include a car that was faster than the last :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Oct 11 2004, 06:57 PM
Happy Birthday Mike :bday: Let this year of your life include a car that was faster than the last :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[post=401368]Quoted post[/post]​

Words to live by

Originally posted by smooth95+Oct 11 2004, 06:13 PM-->
Its still here yo also Mike you think I should go with act stage 2 clutch
[post=401362]Quoted post[/post]​

I would just to save you the hassel of having to do it later on when you go turbo. How much hp/tq is the act stage 2 rated for?

Bl6CRX

Happy Birthday Mike :bday: Let this year of your life include a car that was faster than the last

Oh it will, I'm currently at work getting overtime so I can get some money to take my car down for some dyno tuning :thumbsup:

I see a lot of h22 with clutchmasters on them so now Im thinking twice about it

Originally posted by smooth95@Oct 11 2004, 08:13 PM
Its still here yo also Mike you think I should go with act stage 2 clutch
[post=401362]Quoted post[/post]​

There is no such thing. You would want to go with an ACT XTSS (extreme pressure plate with the street disc) or maybe an HDSS (Heavy duty pressure plate with a street disc). ACT is a great company for the price. Exedy makes their discs for them. Clutchmasters is around the same quality for a bit more money.

Mike - I don't know if Jon told you, but I fucked up the SI. B20Z bottom end swap comming soon.... :unsure:

Back