Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Happy Birthday Lilly. :bday: :angel2:

Don't know what the angel one was for but it looked cool for this.

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit 32 years old........ J/k ya dont look that old lol

Happy birthday lilly :super: <--every one already took the good icons so i give you a gay flag. :D

Hey guys I've got a ViS carbon fiber hood for 89-91 crx for sale. Let me know if any of you are interesed and you can come by and check it out.

Hector, My friend Matt and I will probably stop by on Friday if it's cool with you.

Jeff- My friend David, (the one who bought your slipstreams) wants to know if you know anyone who has tan S2000 seats for sale?

Mike (notyouraveragesi) -

Word to Big Bird on the turbo shit... :thumbsup:

I might however just go with the Edelbrock turbo kit. It is a COMPLETE turbo kit and my price is $2600. Plus I get the Victor X, Tial wastegate, boost gauge, fmic and lots more. Not to mention I have credit at my work.... :)

I also might say fuck it and just swap the B20b on this bitch with my stock b16 pistons. Then comes the NOS wet kit. It's pretty cheap and tempting....

I dunno, first things first - I gotta get it running right. Then I'll fuck around. Hopefully I will have a few things done by IDRC. :shrug2:

Can I borrow some money???? :p :lol: :D

Shadney - Hah I'm the wrong person to ask, all my funds for dyno tuning + the cost of renting a trailer just went to paying my car payment and cell phone bill :(

The edelbrock kit looks nice and I forgot you get stuff at cost, but if you need the fittings let me know.

Jeff - Yeah I think my friend was only willing to pay $300-$350 (he's cheap like me) :ph34r:

On a side note, I still got those CTR cams some fucker on honda-tech flaked on me. He came up with the bull-shit sounding excuse, he sounded kind of scared to tell me he was gonna buy some ITR cams from some guy he hadn't talked to in a long time who just so happened to call him up a few hours before we were gonna meet up and who just so happened to have ITR cams for sale.

They should have a list of flakers on honda-tech, just like how they have a list of scammers. :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 8 2004, 11:52 AM
Mike (notyouraveragesi) -

Word to Big Bird on the turbo shit... :thumbsup:

I might however just go with the Edelbrock turbo kit. It is a COMPLETE turbo kit and my price is $2600. Plus I get the Victor X, Tial wastegate, boost gauge, fmic and lots more. Not to mention I have credit at my work.... :)

I also might say fuck it and just swap the B20b on this bitch with my stock b16 pistons. Then comes the NOS wet kit. It's pretty cheap and tempting....

I dunno, first things first - I gotta get it running right. Then I'll fuck around. Hopefully I will have a few things done by IDRC. :shrug2:

Can I borrow some money???? :p :lol: :D
[post=400147]Quoted post[/post]​

Can I borrow some money too?

What the fuck. I asked Jon last night if any of you so cal guys (especially you Mike) had anything kewl for sale. He said no, other than B16CRX's B16a head. Fucking-spear-chucking-black-african-booty-scratching-junglebunny. :angry:

Mike - Consider the type arrrrgh cams sold. What's my price? :D

You didn't ask me shit, you may want to check out hybrid89s stuff he has for sale, good guy and he will give you a fair price.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Oct 8 2004, 03:58 PM
You didn't ask me shit, you may want to check out hybrid89s stuff he has for sale, good guy and he will give you a fair price.
[post=400199]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck you bitch, I asked you last night on the phone if those guys had anything for sale and you said only a B16 head. Don't lie to me dirtball..... :p

You asked me about turbo parts from Mike but thats it I don't know I'm hungover.
Leave me alone. Just kidding how's work yo?

It's pretty sweet considering I just found out that I carry the Professional products/AEBS intake manifold for the B16/B18c5 and my price is under $100. :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 8 2004, 01:32 PM
What the fuck. I asked Jon last night if any of you so cal guys (especially you Mike) had anything kewl for sale. He said no, other than B16CRX's B16a head. Fucking-spear-chucking-black-african-booty-scratching-junglebunny. :angry:

Mike - Consider the type arrrrgh cams sold. What's my price? :D
[post=400185]Quoted post[/post]​

Selling for a friend he wants $300 for them. 1 ctr intake cam and 1 ctr/itr (since they're both the same) exhaust cam. Both cams have the type r indicator rings on them so you know they're real. Let me know if you're still interested Shadney.

Why is it that whenever something can go wrong, it will?

Anyone have a stock b16 exhaust manifold for cheap? :tired-of-this-shit:

Back