April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how long of a drive from dallas tx? about 24 hrs.................. if i made that trip in my prelude i would not want to sleep in a dang tent...............

i do have a little vac. timee saved up..........and i have a small its my b-day fund todo something......................

if you want, you can fly... Bdl is the airport code. I'll pick ya up. Its only about 40 min away

well i would like to drive the ol, prelude...... But if i drove i would want a nice warm floor or couch to sleep on........ If this is possible maybe i can work something out.......just pm me oe call my cell# 469-964-3803 jarrett?

you're welcome to crash at my place... i'm about 20 min away

99, double0, and EF are all in the same general area... you guys could all rock in one car over here or do a 3-car trip/etc. bring a tent!

BDN and 2000si are also relatively close. Meet up in Columbus and pile into an Odyssey I can borrow from work.

Meet up here and run i76 there, BDN has been to my neck of the woods a couple of times for some mini truck shows, plus it would be out of the way for them to go right by me, down to
c-bus then pass right by my place to head to the meet.

Im down. Ill at least be back in Ohio by then. Probably wont have the Si anymore and Im not making the trip on the Gixxer.

Maybe i'll try and come down with my Fit :cool: hopefully i will have better luck than i did when i went down there 3 years ago with my old white hatch :(

Buhahahahaha.

You guys want to know how many "Oh, it's so cute" comments I get at every autocross event?

if anyone wants to buy some 15x5.5 wheels with TPMS and hubcaps, let me know and I'll bring them along.

Still looks like it might be: awptickes +1 (no doggie this year, he's not doing well.)

Yeah, gotten used to the "cute" comments. A girl that usually tags along with my friends and I when we go to bars that I knew from school recently bought an '10 base Fit. Kind of a buzzkill when your car comes into conversation and 3 20-something girls chime in "OMG, she has that SAME CAR!!!!"

They can laugh all they want, but they aren't getting the mileage I get.

i am still undecided.......but if all works out i will make the trip!

Well i think i am going to spend my b-day fund on a new paint job..........and some slicks if i can get them cheap enough........... But i would really like to go! Is anyone from the ol' dfw area going?

Yeah, gotten used to the "cute" comments. A girl that usually tags along with my friends and I when we go to bars that I knew from school recently bought an '10 base Fit. Kind of a buzzkill when your car comes into conversation and 3 20-something girls chime in "OMG, she has that SAME CAR!!!!"

They can laugh all they want, but they aren't getting the mileage I get.

why aren't you taking said girls home for the bang and boot? car sounds like a great in.

Back