Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not until I have to

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

at the end of the day, all of them have something.

astrazenica has blood clots
JnJ has "side effects" dizzyness, nausea, fainting... this i can get after a hard night of getting faded at my age and that is a 2 day recovery sometimes, lol
pfizer has strong flu-like symptoms on the second dose

so it doesnt really matter. ive had bigger needles in the military. most of my friends IN OTHER STATES (thanks MASS) and family have had JnJ with no trouble.

side effects are expected, but brain clots are pretty damn serious.

Well we have been back in the office mandatory now 3 days a week for some time. Work actually brought the shot in and would let people get it at work, wear a pin if you were fully vaccinated, jeans day, etc. June 30 the state will be fully open, so the expectation is we'll be 100% in the office sometime this summer. I traveled for work first time last week, but just domestic. (I do mostly international.)

They have decided starting tomorrow if you're vaccinated and its been two weeks, no more masks in the office AT ALL, or social distancing. You have to show proof to HR and they give you some flair for your badge to show...

I think this will blow up in their face as there are many who just got first shots and will deem it unfair for the next 6 weeks. And many that can't get it with compromised immune systems.

Still unvaccinated here. Not interested still. Hear phizer is doing a full FDA round now so that's nice. I'll wait.

I filed for full time wfh status and it's approved so no more office life for the foreseeable future. Just ordered a 2nd desk to setup a small nook in my master bdrm. My main office is next to the living room and that just won't fly with the baby and wife home while I work. French door on it but all the sound gets in.

Still unvaccinated here. Not interested still. Hear phizer is doing a full FDA round now so that's nice. I'll wait.

I filed for full time wfh status and it's approved so no more office life for the foreseeable future. Just ordered a 2nd desk to setup a small nook in my master bdrm. My main office is next to the living room and that just won't fly with the baby and wife home while I work. French door on it but all the sound gets in.
None for me either. I won't get it for at least another year, if i even get it at all. I'm not 100% sure on my particular return to work status but the Governor sent out an email saying that State Employees who are face to face customer service are set to go back to their offices on 6/1 full time and and rest of us on 7/1. However, our boss said that as of now there are no solid plans for our unit to return because there was supposed to be construction done to the offices we work in prior to Covid that never happened. So the offices we work in are not ready yet. The Governor also stated that us Managers can now work from home 50% of the time so even if we do go back I won't have to be in the office full time.

kristen and i have both pfizer shots. first shot a little sore in the arm, seconds shot no big deal for me however my wife felt hungover for a day.

I was tired and lethargic for almost a week, 3 days after the first dose. I felt nothing but arm soreness after the second dose. Last spring/early summer, I got "bronchitis" for the first time in my life. I was tested for COVID-19 at that time, and it came back negative. However, those tests (especially at that time) did not have high accuracy, and I did not feel "violated" after the nose swab.

I'm undecided at this moment but I honestly should get it. I had covid and it sucked ass. I felt like death for 4 days. Its been a little over a month since I've had it and I still am feeling the affects from it...a cough that won't go away and my energy feels like it drains faster.

BTW, they can't ask you if are vaccinated or not. It is a huge HIPAA violation.

I was tired and lethargic for almost a week, 3 days after the first dose. I felt nothing but arm soreness after the second dose. Last spring/early summer, I got "bronchitis" for the first time in my life. I was tested for COVID-19 at that time, and it came back negative. However, those tests (especially at that time) did not have high accuracy, and I did not feel "violated" after the nose swab.

I just had my 2nd dose on Saturday. Arm soreness for a few days is all I felt from either one, so I guess I got off pretty easy compared to most.

That's actually not true at all, unfortunately. HIPPA only applies to entities that have your health information like a Hospital, your PCP or your Healthcare insurance. It basically just makes them keep it safe and protect it and regulates how its shared.
Yep. If someone wants to discriminate your genetic material, let them. Just ask them if they're intending to withhold goods, services, or economic opportunity from you as a result of your genetic material, and more importantly, document the encounter.

Here's an interesting article:

Yep. If someone wants to discriminate your genetic material, let them. Just ask them if they're intending to withhold goods, services, or economic opportunity from you as a result of your genetic material, and more importantly, document the encounter.

Here's an interesting article:

Kind of funny as this will probably help discourage people from getting the vaccine as they will think the Gov has their back now to not get it and they're empowered to do what they want. I'd hate for them to end up like republic, wa with 100+ infected and many olds dying alone from one event at the local Eagle club. With the encouragement to not get vaccinated, we're basically doing russia's work and kill more olds. Disinformation is rocking and rolling.

I think the best approach to encouraging vaccine is providing benefits for doing so during this time. Shit I'm pumped we're going to start getting free beer here for being vaccinated at the neighborhood breweries, and no mask in the office is almost 100% back to normal feeling. Shaming people never got us anywhere besides emboldening a stance.

I haven't seen a requirement personally outside of travel which usually is vaccine is an alternative to a negative test requirement / quarantine but that isn't unusual for vaccinations. Talk about a PITA when you lose your yellow book and are trying to travel to a foreign country.

1621999692687.png

I can understand women not wanting it who might be considering having children as there is some potential downsides regarding estrogen. Anyone else not getting the shot, why not? I don't get it.

View attachment 31060

I can understand women not wanting it who might be considering having children as there is some potential downsides regarding estrogen. Anyone else not getting the shot, why not? I don't get it.
What's not to get? Why get an experimental drug during a test phase for something that has almost 100% survival rate, where the overwhelming majority of people who do get Covid experience mild or no symptoms and a vaccine that has 0 long term effect research. The vaccine does not prevent you from getting or transmitting Covid. But yea let's inject it anyway just because.

When the Government and Celebrities' tell you that you need something, chances are, you don't.

Back