B-16a Into 93 Civ Hb

hotboy445566

Junior Member
ok heres my ?. Im wanting to swap a b-16a into a 5th gen civic hatchback. Wat i want to no is should i jus buy the motor for 900, or do i really need to buy the motor, axels, ecu, stock motor mounts, engine harness, shift linkage,hydortranny, and all the needed sensors for 2200. Or do i really need all of that.
 

SolReaver

Senior Member
Originally posted by hotboy445566@Jan 4 2003, 11:00 PM
ok heres my ?. Im wanting to swap a b-16a into a 5th gen civic hatchback. Wat i want to no is should i jus buy the motor for 900, or do i really need to buy the motor, axels, ecu, stock motor mounts, engine harness, shift linkage,hydortranny, and all the needed sensors for 2200. Or do i really need all of that.

Get the complete swap....It would be a pain in the ass to gather up all the parts you need, and it would probably end up being more expensive than the complete swap anyway.

Heres my question- why not just type normally?

Wat i want to no is should i jus


That looks hella goofy and its harder to read. It wont take more than .12 seconds to type in the actual word.
 

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 4 2003, 11:13 PM
Heres my question- why not just type normally?

Wat i want to no is should i jus


That looks hella goofy and its harder to read. It wont take more than .12 seconds to type in the actual word.

I have been at this site too long, i did not even notise any mis spelled crap. Anyways, I swear it takes longer to do the whole ghetto TaLkIn SwIzZy SnUnaZzzz shit. (took me like 30 seconds to do the whole EDadfeaddEaEADDA thing)
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by hotboy445566@Jan 5 2003, 05:00 AM
ok heres my ?. Im wanting to swap a b-16a into a 5th gen civic hatchback. Wat i want to no is should i jus buy the motor for 900, or do i really need to buy the motor, axels, ecu, stock motor mounts, engine harness, shift linkage,hydortranny, and all the needed sensors for 2200. Or do i really need all of that.

Yes you actually need all the parts listed,as none of your cars versions of those parts will work.
 

Integra1990

Senior Member
hold ur horses! 2200 for a b16a1? sweet mother of god. if u really want a b16 then dont pay over 1600 for it (jspecauto.com will hook u up for lik 1599 complete b16) but since i dont work for them ill tell u that for the extra thousand u can spend on a gsr on ebay, tak the gsr b18c the b16 wont get u anywhere.
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by Integra1990@Jan 5 2003, 10:48 PM
hold ur horses! 2200 for a b16a1? sweet mother of god. if u really want a b16 then dont pay over 1600 for it (jspecauto.com will hook u up for lik 1599 complete b16) but since i dont work for them ill tell u that for the extra thousand u can spend on a gsr on ebay, tak the gsr b18c the b16 wont get u anywhere.

That's kinda funny,you tell him not to pay more than 1500,then qoute 1599 not to mention shipping,on top of any thing that goes wrong.Then your assumming it is a b16a1 he's talking about,yet he said hydraulic tranny,which indicates siRII+.So there for 2200 isn't bad afterall. :D
 
Top