B-16a Into 93 Civ Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hotboy445566

ok heres my ?. Im wanting to swap a b-16a into a 5th gen civic hatchback. Wat i want to no is should i jus buy the motor for 900, or do i really need to buy the motor, axels, ecu, stock motor mounts, engine harness, shift linkage,hydortranny, and all the needed sensors for 2200. Or do i really need all of that.

Originally posted by hotboy445566@Jan 4 2003, 11:00 PM
ok heres my ?. Im wanting to swap a b-16a into a 5th gen civic hatchback. Wat i want to no is should i jus buy the motor for 900, or do i really need to buy the motor, axels, ecu, stock motor mounts, engine harness, shift linkage,hydortranny, and all the needed sensors for 2200. Or do i really need all of that.

Get the complete swap....It would be a pain in the ass to gather up all the parts you need, and it would probably end up being more expensive than the complete swap anyway.

Heres my question- why not just type normally?

Wat i want to no is should i jus

That looks hella goofy and its harder to read. It wont take more than .12 seconds to type in the actual word.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 4 2003, 11:13 PM
Heres my question- why not just type normally?

Wat i want to no is should i jus

That looks hella goofy and its harder to read. It wont take more than .12 seconds to type in the actual word.

I have been at this site too long, i did not even notise any mis spelled crap. Anyways, I swear it takes longer to do the whole ghetto TaLkIn SwIzZy SnUnaZzzz shit. (took me like 30 seconds to do the whole EDadfeaddEaEADDA thing)

Originally posted by hotboy445566@Jan 5 2003, 05:00 AM

Yes you actually need all the parts listed,as none of your cars versions of those parts will work.

hold ur horses! 2200 for a b16a1? sweet mother of god. if u really want a b16 then dont pay over 1600 for it (jspecauto.com will hook u up for lik 1599 complete b16) but since i dont work for them ill tell u that for the extra thousand u can spend on a gsr on ebay, tak the gsr b18c the b16 wont get u anywhere.

Originally posted by Integra1990@Jan 5 2003, 10:48 PM
hold ur horses! 2200 for a b16a1? sweet mother of god. if u really want a b16 then dont pay over 1600 for it (jspecauto.com will hook u up for lik 1599 complete b16) but since i dont work for them ill tell u that for the extra thousand u can spend on a gsr on ebay, tak the gsr b18c the b16 wont get u anywhere.

That's kinda funny,you tell him not to pay more than 1500,then qoute 1599 not to mention shipping,on top of any thing that goes wrong.Then your assumming it is a b16a1 he's talking about,yet he said hydraulic tranny,which indicates siRII+.So there for 2200 isn't bad afterall. :D

Back