b16a-SiR Vacuum Routing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark91zc

how do i setup the vacuum lines in a 90 crx dx with a b16a swap?? i did a search but nothingmatched what i was looking for :( thanks for the help

wOTg5Nzk4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTg5Nzk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTg5ODAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

That should help you. Let me know if tehre are anymore tha you need.

do you have any other vacuum line pics cause i have the map to charcoal canister line but i need the rest or should i take a pic

That is all I have on my computer right now. I could go out and take another pic if you would be specific about what you want to see. The MAP sensor gets routed to teh TB anyways. For som ereason origianlly they have it Td into a line from teh TB to a block off spot under the right side of the factory MAP mounting block. LMK what you want to see a pic of and I'll get it.

i need the rest of the vacuum lines :(i need fpr and the diaphram front and center on the intake manifold do you need pics

Well, the FPR just goes straight to a tiny nipple on the back of the IM near where teh brake booster line goes. The other thing you are talkin about, I do not have on my IM, so I dont know where it goes.

Actually, this may be what you are talkin about. Here is a crppy picture of what you are asking for I think. (old pic)

wMTAxNjExMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Back