B16b In A Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Codeman

i just got a 1990 hatchback i was wondering if i should do a b16b swap on it or not..........if not then what swap should i do................and also is there any sites that any body could hook me up with that are dedicated to hatchback swaps... thanks

---Cody

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 24 2003, 07:01 PM
b16 sir I

:withstupid:
awesomework.gif

The big question is what is your budget and skill level in honda swaps....is your hatch an Si or DX? This will set the process back a little if it is a DX like mine (wiring). Get deep in the internet and into the wiring diagrams before you start. There are also a few install tricks myself and the rest of the these guys can surely help with.

The major reason is your jumping from OBD0-obd2. Save the 2-3 grand and get the b16a1.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 24 2003, 10:55 PM
The major reason is your jumping from OBD0-obd2. Save the 2-3 grand and get the b16a1.

Dump the extra 2-3 grand into the motor and LOOK OUT!!! :D

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 24 2003, 05:16 PM-->
asmallsol
@Feb 24 2003, 10:55 PM

Dump the extra 2-3 grand into the motor and LOOK OUT!!! :D

Yea, with about 1500-2000, you can get a port and polish done with all the skunk2 you could want then throw some new rods and pistons and you will be making alot more HP then a ctr plus your engine will have zero miles on it and you will not have a wiring nightmare on your hands.

Back