B16's Time Trial Road Racing Del Sol Overhaul Thread!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Might be interested in the CTR cams if they're for a good price...lol

I'll give it some time to see if I can sell the whole lot at once. If it doesn't sell in a few months and I still want out; then I'll part it out.

everyone moves up to track an evo or sti or (insert awd car here) eventually.

it is inevitable. and by owning one you are already half way there. :)

Yea, with the Evo you won't have to work as hard to be as fast as you were with the Civic either.

It's the Honda CRX Del Sol, Honda Del Sol or the Honda Civic CR-X Del Sol, depending on your country.

i dont like del sols that much but i like this one. are you doing the honda challenge?

Got the clutch issue figured out yet Mike?

Send me a cigar when you think about it. I have some more stuff and I'll send you another in return - have some killer Bolivar Belicosos Finos de la Habana's that are nice, picked up a box and have about a dozen left - will slow down on smoking them as they rock and have tempered nicely being in the humidor the past month. I'll get another box on the way next month. The Bolivars were really a pleasant surprise. I smoked one with a co-worker last Friday at his going away happy hour party and he really liked it too.

BTW - did you like the Montecristo?

Last edited:
wait, they allow cigars in cali? aren't they against smog?

i dont like del sols that much but i like this one. are you doing the honda challenge?
Thank you! Currently doing Time Trials with NASA for now. I do plan to jump into HC when I'm able to make the commitment.

Got the clutch issue figured out yet Mike?

Send me a cigar when you think about it. I have some more stuff and I'll send you another in return - have some killer Bolivar Belicosos Finos de la Habana's that are nice, picked up a box and have about a dozen left - will slow down on smoking them as they rock and have tempered nicely being in the humidor the past month. I'll get another box on the way next month. The Bolivars were really a pleasant surprise. I smoked one with a co-worker last Friday at his going away happy hour party and he really liked it too.

BTW - did you like the Montecristo?
Yes, I do owe you one. Man, you have a nice setup there. I'm jelly!

The Montecristo went great along with a little bit of Glenlivet. :) I smoked it shortly after my son was born.
wait, they allow cigars in cali? aren't they against smog?
lol

I have only had a few moments to work on the car since my son was born. I'm replacing the MC and Slave (slave is replaced now). I'm at a point where the cotter pin holding the pin to clutch pedal to the MC piston is stuck. :( If that doesn't fix my issue I may have to wait until June when my wife plans to head out to WV for a few weeks with the kids. My spare time has completely vanished. :(

^^ LOL!!

I'll still sell it, and it is still for sale. While it is for sale I will still fix it and track it. Otherwise it just takes space in the garage for no reason. :p

eg6sir. hey man how did you do those pics on page 19? and is that a raceable car on GT5? please let me know, and man you got one sick ass del sol much love, wanna see more vids of you on the track. you sould have your wife film you doin some flybys lol

eg6sir. hey man how did you do those pics on page 19? and is that a raceable car on GT5? please let me know, and man you got one sick ass del sol much love, wanna see more vids of you on the track. you sould have your wife film you doin some flybys lol
Thanks!

Back