b18a gsr-trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jhonda

ok ive got a 95 acura integra that was rear ended and the insurance company said either i could total it or rebuild it with my own money and have a clean title it was going to cost more than what the car was woth to fix it . so ive got a b18a1 witha gsr- tranny type r cams and stage 2 clutch in the tranny. so im asking $800 for the combo and seperatly $600 for the engine and $400 for the tranny. will not part out engine or trans. so dont ask if interested e-mail Jeffwhisenant@hotmail.com or call 870-425-6735 or 870-492-5976 ask for jeff or bo, will sell whole car as is $1000

things that need replaced on car : front and rear bumper windsheild,passenger door skin couple dents ,fender{s} and could use a paint job it is white with a blue pearl over it ..car ran great just needs a little work im to busy with job and dont have the time any more .

{ BYER PAYS SHIPPING} we are located in northern Arkansas 3hours North of little rock and 2 hours south of springfield MO.. not sure the price i know that ive imported a b16a2 and cost $350 so if that helps great if not contact your local Post office B)

type r ,aftermarket same thing theyre from crower so call them if you want to know about the cams its a gsr body and the guy that used to have it blew the motor and for cost reasons put ina b18a i havnt touched the car since ive had it so every thing that was done to it was done by him im not sure what else is really done to it ,but it runs awsome{trust me you have no idea its pretty shocking for a non vtec} and ive been really happy with it ,hate to see the motor go.

:bs: Sorry buddy but you done ruined your chance at all on selling this thing. You'd better change names and move to another board. :imgone: :wave:

Originally posted by theB16tegguy@Nov 21 2003, 01:50 PM
:bs: Sorry buddy but you done ruined your chance at all on selling this thing. You'd better change names and move to another board. :imgone: :wave:

Haaaaa :owned:

ya. make me an offer and we'll do something. i've been debating on keeping this engine and tranny and buying another integra and selling that engine and tranny. it shifts great. it does make a grinding noise when shifting hard into third gear but it doesnt affect the shifting any. it worried me for a while so i called the JDM guy and he said as don't worry about it. other than that it's great!!!

o by the way im not jhonda hes away for a while im just using his account so dont think badly of him he never thought the thing had cams or anything .read his profile crx's and delsols not integra's

How can you pass smog with a b18a1 motor into a 95 gsr shell. :p I have a 96 LS SE shell and have this complete b18a1 motor that i can't put it into the car. Because you can't pass smog with it has to be same year or higher.

Back