B18a Swap To 92 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colby

I am swaping B18a from 90 teg to a 92 civic cx, both 5 speed cars. Question is what ECU should I use ? Also will they plug up or will I need adaptor. Thanks !

sorry, to late. I already have a B18a. Got the whole car in fact. Wrecked. Could anyone else give me some ideas. Thanks.

ok i don't wanna suggest this until somebody can answer me that it works, because i'm not gonna suggest somthing that' i'm not 100% about...... but do you guys think his 90 teg wiring harness can plug into his 92 civic at the shock tower??? it's a long shot

also, would it be possible to take the complete harness from my 90 teg and install it in the 92 civic. Or would this be a major under taking. thanks again !

why don't you just run obd1 sensors in it, like parts off an b18b, the motor you should of got.

why dont you just not answer this post, enough of the negitivity. if you dont have useful imformation why bother ?

Originally posted by colby@Jan 20 2003, 10:15 PM
why dont you just not answer this post, enough of the negitivity. if you dont have useful imformation why bother ?

b/c dick.. he was right. Why do morons run out and buy shit that wont work, then try and make it work? buy the right shit. obd 0 should go in obd 0 cars, obd 1 motors into obd 1 cars, and obd 2 motors into obd 2 cars.

You should have gotten a b18b for many reasons. Less of a hassle and also its legal in cali (as long as the motor is same yr or newer).

oh, like its never been done. come on here for a little imfo and get some shit for brains that thinks he is the import god of all time. hell, if everything just plugged right up what fun would that be. oh yea, everybody on here is not from fruitville usa !

Originally posted by colby@Jan 20 2003, 10:37 PM
oh, like its never been done.  come on here for a little imfo and get some shit for brains that thinks he is the import god of all time. hell, if everything just plugged right up what fun would that be. oh yea, everybody on here is not from fruitville usa !

holy shit, it amazes me.... you talk about negativity and then question what i know when i just answered your fucking question

just run obd1 sensors in it, like parts off an b18b

and who the fuck said i thought i was an import god, holy crap... sorry that i said you shoulda got a fuckin b18b.... ouch!

and now that i think about it... i've seen this thread posted so much by kids that score deals on b18a's and think they are making out it get's a little nerve racking after awhile.... sorry if i suggesed b18b the first time, i didn't know that you already took a step ahead and bought the cheaper more bullshit of a swap... (view #1 in my sig)

and btw it's spelled INFO not IMFO ...

Back