b18c into 94 hatch. Wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

Obd 1 b18c1 swap into 94 civic hatch. I have everything ready except for wiring. Right now I have the knock sensor, VTEC solenoid, VTEC pressure switch hooked up correctly. What other wires do I need to add, and what color are they?

Thanks,
Tristan

Hey guys, help me out. Which wires still need to be hooked up, and what color are they?

I have an orange/black wire that's not connected to anything...what is that?

if usng the stock mani, you'll need to hook up the pink/blue IAB solenoid, for the secondary butterflies

Originally posted by truoss@Jan 10 2004, 02:01 AM
Obd 1 b18c1 swap into 94 civic hatch. I have everything ready except for wiring. Right now I have the knock sensor, VTEC solenoid, VTEC pressure switch hooked up correctly. What other wires do I need to add, and what color are they?

Thanks,
Tristan

What is you trim model?

94 civic cx hatch.
So, knock sensor, VTEC solenoid, VTEC pressure switch, and IAB solenoid. Is that it?

Thanks for that link...but I think my CX plugs are different from a VX. Could someone who has put this engine into a CX please tell me which wires he added, and what color they were?

Thanks

all the other wires just go to the same sensor they was already with the old motor. for the other try the hybridgarage site.

Back