B18C4(VTi Vtec)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toqeer1986

hi guys i have a B18C4 Engine Crankshaft is gone did go to engineers to get it grinded but no one does the rod bearing sizes for the grind. what can it be used for its a good engine just the engine has been running on lack of oil which has caused the crank to grind the shells off

the crank has marks on it telling the sizes

AND

i hope you took it to a reputable machine shop. the crank and bearings are the #1 priority when building the block

yeh i took it left it for 2 weeks and they said they cnt get any bearings for it to grind down 2 rods had a lot of play in it i dont know wot to do with the engine

buy a crank kit

$160.00 +/-

you give the old one you get a new/rebuilt one with bearings

i called my guy

he told me he would have a hard time finding one. but he would call around for me

quoted me $170 don't know if it included the bearings.

IF he finds one youll need to mail me your crank and paypal me $$$. plenty of people can vouch for my honesty...

but he almost assured me it would not happen...

b18a/b cranks he can get all day

thanks a lot ^_^ how much will it be shipping roughly ? thanks again really apriciate it. i've been waiting 2 months now trying to find a crankshaft for the engine but didnt get one here lolz either its too far or they cnt get bearings

hey i got a price of £140.00 for regrinding my old crank if bearings are available but am gna w8 n see if your man can get it 1st though:huh:

i would get that... the acl, king bearings are good bearings.

i have acl in mu build.
a guy on here BLANCO knows his shit about specifications...
ill try and pm him to this thread

gotta go to work!

hi there a quick question on the b18c4 engine i have a 1995 honda civic coupe 2 door and its and obd 1 what ecu would you advice me to go for ? i also want to use Moates Data Logging kit as well not for modifications just readings. I was thinking of a P28 but dont fink that would do ?

Back