b18ls vtec build help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love b series

im building an b18ls vtec i have the block nd im going to buy the rest its going to be a daily driver im prob going to use a b16 lsd tranny nd maybe a b16 head nd im going to boost it on about 8 lbs with a good tune in an integra what should i get thanks

i am trying to get answers for that too. I have a b18 ls w/ .40 bore and performance rods, pistonsand rings, 70 mm throttle body with ram air.. I traded some tatt work for a b16 vtec heads.. i need to know if it will work...

yah im going to get the golden eagle ls vtec kit on ebay for $110 im trying to spend around $3000 but thats not my limit

ok guys so ive been doing research thinking and listening to all ur suggestings for my b18 ls vtec build nd this is what i came up with
1.start with my b18 ls shortblock pull it all apart degrease it nd have it resurfaced
2.buy the complete b18ls engine rebuild kit its about $320.00 ooo nd i missed something use an ls crank with lightweight flywheel
3.cp pistions nd hastings rings
4.put it all together
5.get the golden eagle ls vtec conversion kit $200.00
5.b16 head hot tanked 3angle port nd polish with sk2 valves,springs,retainers, with type r cams aem cam gears aem fpr and fuel rail nd rc injectors i dont kno what size to go with $$$$?
6.and a gsr tranny nd hasport mounts im sure i missed something nd if i did please let me know nd give me ur suggestions nd let me know if im out of my mind thanks ps.nd once i get the money im going to boost it on like 8-10 lbs ;)

I spent almost 8500 on my build but I sleeved it completely changed the rotating assy and stroked the motor and then built the crap out of the head. Thats just parts and machine work. It just depends on how much power you wanna make. I should when all is said and done hit the hi 600's low 700's.

well im going to boost it once i get the money what do u guys think about this setup o0o0o nd its going to b a daily driver

It should hold some nice boost. what kinda power are you looking for. Stock sleeves have been pushed to 536 by full race.com. They are really good at tuning anf have some of the badest b series to ever inhabit and engine bay.

Very nice setup though. Should be very nice to drive and very fast. Beware once you start boosting you cannot stop turning it up. Have a backup block on standby and a tranny

If you need a set of injectors I have some RC 750cc's for sale. I'm trying to get $160 for them shipped. I have a paypal account if your interested let me know.

Back