B20 Head On A Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Joe90rs

I have a 90 integra and i am not huge into tricking out my car but i do want perfomance. plus i dont have a lot of money right now. ive heard you can sla a b20 head on the ls motor with no mods needed so i was wondering where can i get one of these and how much should they run. by the way im look ing for a newer CRV head

Originally posted by Joe90rs@Jan 7 2003, 06:40 PM
I have a 90 integra and i am not huge into tricking out my car but i do want perfomance. plus i dont have a lot of money right now. ive heard you can sla a b20 head on the ls motor with no mods needed so i was wondering where can i get one of these and how much should they run. by the way im look ing for a newer CRV head

i believe its the same head. the ls IM is better tho.

Uhh...why would you do that? They are the same head...the b20 intake manifold wont clear the hoodline, so you cant use it. ( i think, correct me if im wrong)

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 7 2003, 06:44 PM
Uhh...why would you do that? They are the same head...the b20 intake manifold wont clear the hoodline, so you cant use it. ( i think, correct me if im wrong)

no it won't..... besides the fact the b20 IM looks gay as shit

from what i have heard its got bigger valves. o was just wondering if i could put the head on and thats it. no IM or anything, just the head. thats just what i have heard from some other people so i was just trying to get a more opinions befor i jump into anything. thanks

Back