B20 in 1987 Crx lotta Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Parrish36

what is the minimum sensors i need wired up to get the motor to run. there so many damn wires!?!? and has anyone ever done this becuz so far i think im gonna have to cut out the fire wall for the motor to fit other wise the axles are gonna be sittin at an angle towards the front of the car. also does any one know if they make aftermarket ECU's for this thing cuz i cant find one anywhere. its OBD0.

if it's a fuel injected crx (i'm pretty sure it has to be a Si to be F.I.) then there are mount kits that will mount that engine in the bay without having to cut the firewall. the hood however must be cut, and probably the radiator support as well. as for the wiring, you'll either need to convert the car to obd1 or find an obd0 PR4 from a 90-91 integra LS. get the wiring harness from the same vehicle and you'll save yourself some time, but you'll still have to transfer plugs from your cabin harness and extend various wires. unless you're comfortable with the wiring portion, i suggest getting the mount kit, swapping the motor in then having someone who knows what they're doing wire it up.

if it's got a carburetor, you'll need to convert it to F.I. which will probably cost more than one that's already fuel injected.

Back