B20 Swap information

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mcash

Looks as though my B18 (95 Integra LS) is on its way out. Starting to have some oil burning problems. So, since I am looking to upgrade anyways, I thought this might be a good time to do so...

Does anyone know of any good sources for B20 swap information? (I did search on the forums here) What I am paritcularly worried about is electrical problems that may occur between the B18 vs. B20.

Local aftermarket shop suggested this swap as opposed to some of the other idea's I was kicking around.

From looking at the engine spec's it looks relatively compariable to the B18 as far as raw power (stock NA). Any opinions on the B20?

Any information/opinions on this swap would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

By the way,

I did read this post. Which I think accurately describes the swap.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29809

Having an LS already, it "appears" as if the swap with for the most part bolt right on up.

Just want to know if there is anything else that needs to be considered. Also, I didnt post it in the last post, but I plan on building the B20 as a turbo'd engine when I get to that point.

Mike

im going through the same process my 95 ls motor is going away and im proly going to put a b20z in it...... i had already converted my ls to obd1 and i know that the b20z is obd2 so all i need to to is switch the ob1 components from the ls to the b20 and thats it drop it right in there right? or do i need other things to do?

im going through the same process my 95 ls motor is going away and im proly going to put a b20z in it...... i had already converted my ls to obd1 and i know that the b20z is obd2 so all i need to to is switch the ob1 components from the ls to the b20 and thats it drop it right in there right? or do i need other things to do?

Idiot. This thread is from four years ago. Please check the dates on stuff before you post from now on...

Back