B21A1 vs. B20A5???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

'90ShowCRX

I am just wondering if anyone has used a B21A1 out of the 90-91 Prelude Si for a build up? And also how would the B21A1 compare to the B20A5? Just wondering what the differences are...

Thanks
Brandon
:worthy:

Often referred to as the Bastard B series. There really isnt an Aftermarket for those engines and they suck a lot of balls dude. Don't waste time nor money on that engines. And mind you nothing from any other b series will change over to the A5 or B21. Good luck finding an LS

Well, i mean I was going to do just a "Super Stock" type build up with this motor, because it is being given too me... just a though...if anyone has ne idea on this...it would be much appreciative...

Thanks
Brandon

yeah dude, i had a 90 prelude with the B20A5 motor- other than an intake and headers, most other aftermarket shit will either have to be modified or custom made- The transmissions are notoriously weak and the motors don't respond well to tuning at all- A boosted setup is almost worth the money, but for the price of custom parts and tuning, you're better off boosting an LS or other motor- i wouldn't either bother wasting your time with these motors

Back