best tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aznhottiekj

what are some great all season tires??

where im from it rains a shit load so it needs to be all season,

Falken Ziex 512's. I had them on my old honda up here in MT and they did very well in rain. I only had them on for the summer and then sold the car, so I'm not sure how they'll do in snow. But another friend has the Ziex and I can tell you how they do whenever it snows here next.

The tires are cheap, too, and stick very well for all season.

Dunlop : SP Sport 5000 Asymmetrical

got em on my MX3 and they fucking kick ass .... GREAT in dry weather.... very good in the rain.... VERY good in the snow (i got through more shit than bills truck :) )

overall id say they are probly the best all season tire ive ever used

Originally posted by aznhottiekj@Jul 1 2003, 04:17 PM
i have toyo proxies fz4's

are those good??

i've heard people say they hate them.. the T1s are good (good in rain i hear too) and the RA1 or for road course (probably suck in rain)

Originally posted by aznhottiekj@Jul 1 2003, 06:17 PM
i have toyo proxies fz4's

are those good??

I hate them with a fuggin' passion.

tirecamber2.jpg

4 months perfectly aligned and 1 month with ~1 degree negative camber. the shop that did the alignment after my two suspension swaps said the ride height was very close and adjustments weren't really needed that bad.

the tires do grip well on hot days, but suck in rain and are horrid in snow. all season tires my ass.

o that news sucks........................ :ph34r:
i've used mine for a few days, i love them,
but i havent really tested them out hard tho.............i feel like i wasted my money now........ :doh: :doh:

yea, my friend has t1s's and he loves them, they grip like crazy in the sun, and pretty good in the rain

S-03s kick ass in the snow and ice too. Don't take my word for it though... but driving on solid ice with summer only tires is FUN.

:lol:

Back