BOV Question.......Sounds like...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drive a GSR with t3/t4 turbo in a EF(12psi). My question is which bov makes which noise? I have a Turbo Xs RFL and im not satisfied with its sound, its not my taste, its just goes whooooosh.... Not cool, i sound like a bus lettin people off. Anyway i wanted to know which bov has the nice high pitch chirp sound? i was thinking Apex twin chamber or Greddy, but im not sure. can i get some help? Ive only had by turbo install with the Bov for about 700miles and i would like to trade things up with someone if i can or if anyone would like to..... anyways can u guys help?

HKS Super sequnetials leak, and sound like shit. worst BOV ever.

I preace tial, because, they are the shit. they are some of the most affordable units, and are the most functional thing you could possibly need for a street car.

When a bus or semi truck goes "pssshh" when it stops, what do you think that is? Their airbrakes? BOVs were around a lot longer than Paul Walker, and they've worked fine in commercial applications without whistling.

If your vehicle means nothing to you but you attempt to use it as a means to get laid, then go ahead and strap on a whistler.

You're looking for the Greddy Type-S.

Originally posted by [Freemantle]@Dec 6 2004, 02:23 AM
When a bus or semi truck goes "pssshh" when it stops, what do you think that is? Their airbrakes?
[post=426897]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually that IS their airbrakes :p

Originally posted by [Freemantle]@Dec 6 2004, 06:47 PM
Shaddup you's. I'm trying to be a badass.
[post=427259]Quoted post[/post]​

I believe the term is "E-Thug" :)

Back