The first few runs were for breaking the motor in and building the tune.
But come to find out it was making 500whp at about 12psi. Good numbers.
I will definitely post numbers of the final dyno runs.
We are just waiting on those damn gaskets. Skunk2 is taking forever to get them sent out. Haven't checked today if they showed up yet but it's doubtful. However supposed to be this week. Their shipping sucks. Plus this bogus covid 19 shit is slowing everything down too.
We finally got the skunk2 gaskets. Car is back together and running. But we have to put it back on the dyno to check and make sure everything is good with it and then we're going to put back on the dyno a final time and tune for max power.
Right now it's making over 600whp on 12/14 psi. I've been working. Just started a new position with a new company so I've been super busy. But when I get a chance to go back by the speed shop I will get dyno sheets and post them.
Can't wait man. It's all I think about, driving my racecar
We have to try again Monday. We can't get it to hook. No matter what we do. We've tried Spray lube, deflating the tires, inflating the tires, adding weight, dialing in bbg and bbs and nothing seems to help.
Maybe have to use something other than R888s I don't know. And if I do that then I've got to get different wheels ffs.