Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My moms Accord came with pretty nice Alpine 6.5" spekers. Since they played AM radio all the time I asked my mom if I could swap her, and I did. They sound very good and they even have swivel tweeters.

100_2461.jpg

I think its settled that I'm moving into my dads black hatch.

I'll put everything I can stock back on my white car, finish off the bodywork, spray paint it then sell it.

So this is my plan as of right now, it may change later on:

-Take off my disc brakes and booster/master cylinder/prop. valve
-Take out my perfect Si seats and put the OK ones in
-Take out my stereo and put in a tape player or something

And on the black Si:

-Put in my disc brakes and booster/master cylinder/prop. valve
-Replace the tralling arm bushings
-Sell my sub, box and amp
-Put a metal Z6 headgasket on my Mini-Me
-Get a valve cover gasket set for my VTEC valve cover
-Get it tuned
-Tokico blues springs/shocks or something like that (probably cut the coils temporarorly):ph34r:
-Stock D16A6 header and mid-pipe
-Some sort of quiet axle back
-GSR Fat Fives (maybe this week:))

Last edited:
Shit. Want a MTX sub?

I'm actually thinking of selling my sub, box and amp and putting in lightweight twin JVC 5" subs in a mini box and just hooking it up to the deck. I don't need mega bass, I just need a boost.

weight loss>bass

My EF doesnt even have a radio in it.:D

And Matt looks like my friend no-shirt-kid.

I finished my stereo set-up today. It sounds great, its clear. My deck has an option called F.I.E.(front image enhancer) that turns the rear speakers into a subwoofer so I set that on and put the fade to the rear a little bit.

I'm gonna sell my "sandbag" set-up.

Here is what I did today:

100_2465.jpg

The last owner cut off the factory stereo plug then put the aftermarket stereo harness right to it. So I put the factory plug back on then made an adapter to go from the factory stereo harness to my aftermarket stereo harness.

100_2467.jpg

100_2468.jpg

100_2469.jpg

100_2473.jpg

100_2470.jpg

100_2471.jpg

100_2472.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to offer the guy $250 for the rims but he won't go lower than $300.

I still have to buy tires after that which is another $300.

So do you think $300 is a fair price for the rims or should I keep shopping?

If there is one thing you guys should know about me it is that I'm a cheap bastard. Just like my dad.:D

He wasn't gonna buy a S2000 until he could find a clean yellow one for under $14000, and he did.

Where I'm going with this is that I never pay what people are asking for, take the rims for example. I'm not paying the $300 asking price, I'm offering $250 and thats it. If I don't get them then whatever.

The guy said that numerous people offered him $200, $250, $275 which may be true, and he's not going under $300. I told him I'm 15 years old and don't get my lisence for 6 months so I have lots of time to find rims which is true.

Last edited:
Back