Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im rocking 205/50R15s on some 6.5 wide wheels with about a 3.5in drop wit no problems. :dunno:

I tried to phone the guy to see the GSR rims but he dropped his phone and can't take incoming calls now. So we'll have to communicate via E-mail. Not your worry.

THANK YOU OGMATT!!

Lookie at what he got me today:

100_2455.jpg

100_2456.jpg

Last edited:
its a civic special edition center paid 25 bucks 4 dat bich, hey brad you can pay me back any time :p

My dad insured his S2000 today and its staying at my dads friends house for about a week because
f8484ac76b6c6b93acd1f99078611e35.jpg
and we have no protection for it.

He raced a new Challanger today, well...it wasn't really a race. The guy didn't try but my dad still passed him going 60mph faster than he was going.

Last edited:
Shit. Want a MTX sub?

I'm actually thinking of selling my sub, box and amp and putting in lightweight twin JVC 5" subs in a mini box and just hooking it up to the deck. I don't need mega bass, I just need a boost.

weight loss>bass

Shit. Want a MTX sub?

I'm actually thinking of selling my sub, box and amp and putting in lightweight twin JVC 5" subs in a mini box and just hooking it up to the deck. I don't need mega bass, I just need a boost.

weight loss>bass

Joo Needz Da Mega Bass 50 Cent! :D

Holy SHEEEEEEOT!!! Awesome work and gorgeous pics! I love what your doing with the cars, im on my 3rd project, and I screwed up a crx and a 99 dx to get to where I know what im doing, but you live and learn. Hey im looking for some 91 si door panels and a gauge cluster got anything lying around you would be interested in selling. If not does anybody know where I can find some?

Holy SHEEEEEEOT!!! Awesome work and gorgeous pics! I love what your doing with the cars, im on my 3rd project, and I screwed up a crx and a 99 dx to get to where I know what im doing, but you live and learn. Hey im looking for some 91 si door panels and a gauge cluster got anything lying around you would be interested in selling. If not does anybody know where I can find some?
Thank you.
I try to measure up to other people and when I cant do that I get depressed then I want to sell my car.:( Comments like this make me keep my car.:)

Back