Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol ^^^

I'd say... get money towards those HP's.

That's what I'm asking for for my b-day man, at the very least I'm gonna get some Tein H-tech's to go with my SRT4 struts.

Well I just forund out my car burns oil. I was driving down my driveway when my dad was watching and...ya...

The last owners brother was a mechanic, he took apart the whole engine, did NO machining, put new rings and bearings in, and new valve seals in.

I'm an idiot. I bought a car that burns oil, needed a main relay, has something screwed in the front end and has some rust spots...all for $2400.

Maybe I'll swap in a low compression F22 that will last for 300,000 miles.

You are not an idiot, how are you supposed to know what was done to the car? I bought my D16a6 block for $40 and was glad that I rebuilt it because a lot of shit was defective. A ring even snapped in half when I took it off the piston. An F22 would be nice:). How about that crazy ass "G23" combination, lol. I read an article on it and it was...interesting. I forget where now though.

I could save some doh, sell my Mini-Me conversion to my dad or someone else, then buy a low mileage B18C1 swap. :) I'm getting a bit tired of the D-Series.

Who is that really good company that will sell you whole kit?

Maybe it only burns when cold. I went to the end of my driveway (where my mom can't hear me), stood out of the car and put one foot in. I probably got 5-6k and it burned clean. Idk.

hmm wierd..but a gsr for 1500 is cheap..id be all over it if i was you...
fuck wait ur in canada..how much is that?

hmm wierd..but a gsr for 1500 is cheap..id be all over it if i was you...
fuck wait ur in canada..how much is that?

a gsr for 1500 is about right. i would do a leakdown and compression test though first.
The guy had it for sale about a year ago for $3000 I think.

There was a whole 1994 GSR car for sale for $3000 but ultra low compression. It sold quick.

Damn it would work out well. I could just pop in a stock chip into my ECU (P72???) Then what? DA axles, mounts, hydro clutch kit depending on trans.

I'll email the guy asking what comes with.

^^I don't follow.^^

I made a valve spring compressor out of a socket!!! I'll make a video.

So I have 8 silver banded valve seals and 8 black banded valve seals. Silver for intake and black for exhaust?

Ahhhhh....I was doing so good. I put on a new valve seal before the bottom retainer. Is there any way of removing the seal without destroying it?

Back