Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would get an oem steering wheel. if someone looks in there and sees mugen anything, it will become a huge theft target.

or if your that dead set on the mugen center..pull the wheel off...fill in the "grant" etching with jb weld..tape the grip off and repaint it black

I'll just put the Grant one back on.

I've been trying to remove some of the pin stripes with a heat gun but some of them are baked on and I don't want to damage the paint.

can't go wrong with tits and a playstation.
!BWi81LQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyKFGBK(6jW00+g~~_1.JPG

I cleaned then greased the brake booster. Then I put on my painted resistor box. On Monday there is an all import car show, I wanna go.

100_3499.jpg

100_3500.jpg

Damn, it's been over 100 for a couple of days now and it's staying like that for awhile.

I've been trying to remove some of the pin stripes with a heat gun but some of them are baked on and I don't want to damage the paint.

Step away from the heat gun!!!!

Get eraser pads (made for an air tool but will chuck into any drill)
AES Industries 51823 - Pinstripe Eraser

sjdiscounttools_2065_137947325

Should be available at an automotive paint supply shop. General parts stores don't usually carry them. Not alot of people have even heard of them. its a big eraser that you chuck into a drill or air tool, and it removes pin stripes/bumper stickers/adhesives without damaging the paint. Amazing tool to keep around. Very handy.

Step away from the heat gun!!!!

Get eraser pads (made for an air tool but will chuck into any drill)
AES Industries 51823 - Pinstripe Eraser

sjdiscounttools_2065_137947325

Should be available at an automotive paint supply shop. General parts stores don't usually carry them. Not alot of people have even heard of them. its a big eraser that you chuck into a drill or air tool, and it removes pin stripes/bumper stickers/adhesives without damaging the paint. Amazing tool to keep around. Very handy.
Is that for actual painted on pin stripes or just stick on ones?

I scratched the power steering idea. Whenever I had that smaller Grant wheel in a hatch it was a chore to drive, the CRX is different, it's good. I'll find the proper cap for that wheel asap.

You're better off. No power steering gives a better "feel" over the car. I don't really know how to describe it, but you can feel how well the car has a grip on the road. Having a system that's set up for no power steering is a lot easier to turn than a power steering system with a fried pump. Just don't do it.

Lol, Matt came over and tried to drive my rex, it was a bit of a fail. I guess no one can drive the way I like my clutch. :dunno:

Ha. that's how my friends Prelude Si is. There's barely more than an inch or two of pedal travel before its fully engaged. And his shifter is rediculously short and notchy compared to my stock Civic Si setup.Im gettin more and more set on finding someone with a rolling EF hatch to buy or a B Swapped one to trade thanks to you!

when my friend had his crx, when he got it, the clutch was adjusted so high, that it didn't disengage all the way when he let the pedal out. he adjusted it down the next day, and the clutch was gone in 3 months. Previous owner must have had it like that for "supa fast shifts", although the car was only running half power.

Matts car engags when your left knee is against your chest and my car is a mm off the floor.

Back