Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The deal is I get it for a day, I have to put the car cover on it (which comes with), then I have to sell one of the 86336700315 EFs we have.

My dad went and looked at it while I was at work and he said it has brand new tires, brand new exhaust all the way down and not the cheap kind, its twin-tip OEM style. Brakes are near new and it has OEM rear discs.

In the description it says rust but my dad says it has two paint bubbles. I'll get some mix paint and spray it.

The tail lights, interior and body are mint. On the drivers seat, on the top of the shoulder bolster its worn down but its high up on the seat. The wheels are mint, the engine is super clean, paint great but some pin-stripes need to be removed.

I can't get it until Monday because no banks or insurance companys are open so it's gonna be the longest 2 days of me life.

Oh yeah, I'm paying $2400, I know it's a bit high. I have the cash, living at home rocks! I'm getting paid $8.50/hr too.

I would love some LS meshes on it, the pin stripe removed and my z6 head on it. Oh, and my DA teggy booster/master and prop valve.

Last edited:
Considering the interior is still intact, that's a damn good price.

Well its not entirley mine yet but thanks guys. I just kept putting money in the bank, only buying paint for my beater hatch...then I sold the red Si I flipped and got $600 after all expenses so I had about $3k in the bank..then I saw the rex, it was a no brainer.

Matt got his '89 CRX Si for $1200 and its super clean too.

^Nvm^

This is why I want LS meshes...observe...shit thats my color too.

CRX.JPG

My dad woke my up this morning at like 6:00 AM and said we're going to town to show me! I'll bring a camera and give the dude some money :).

That wood better not fall before I get the car. And its only a matter of time before Dacheat sees this...

100_3443.jpg

100_3444.jpg

100_3446.jpg

100_3447.jpg

100_3449.jpg

100_3450.jpg

100_3451.jpg

100_3452.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Matt, its really close to your aunt and uncles house.

I couldn't open it or really touch it because of the alarm and it was like 7:30 on a Sunday morning.

If the motor ever comes out I'm installing power steering, I have the whole kit to put in. This car being so clean, I'm thinking of getting my uncle to cut out the rust. We'll see what goes on.

Also, ALL of the pin-stripes have to go!

Back