If you would be willing to wait until july 30th it would be sold, and if you could meet me somewhere, i would be willing to drive into PA from winchester virginia, as i get paid on july 29th. The body on my rex is a little rough and i love this kit.
Actually i may be able to get it on saturday. If i can pull enough cash, i should have enough. Or borrow some from someone for a week.
EDIT: I can pull the cash, would sat 7/23 be good?
I also remember talking to you about this bodykit previously and nothing ever happened. But i have enough $ for it now.