Bseries Garage Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trbo823

97 gsr hydrolic tranny..S80..tranny is good..has about 35k or less..asking $650 obo

95 b16 hyrdo tranny..y21..tranny is good..has about 35-40k..SOLD

jdm 1997 b20b longblock..complete longblock minus exhaust manifold and distributor...$650...motor has less than 25k and still in the car if u want to test drive and make sure the motor does not smoke..less than 500 U.S. miles since installed...

LS or b20 eagle rods..SOLD

LS or B20 eagle rods...used for 500 miles...$265

golden eagle ls vtec adapter kit..black color..SOLD

gsr block girdle with bolts..SOLD

gsr oil squirter...$50

b18a 93 ls motor complete..minus distributor and alternator...$400 obo or will sell complete swap..with motor, b16 or gsr hydro tranny, axles, 95 ls ecu, mounts,shiftlinkage,wire harnees uncut from engine to ecu, etc..SOLD

b18b LS sleeved and bored to 84.5mm block..0 miles..bare block with main caps..$900..or with new eagle rods,arias 84.5mm 11.1 comp pistons, new itr water and oil pump,thrust washers,thermostat,oil pan gasket...SOLD

arias 84.5mm pistons 11.1 comp..SOLD

hondata 2b with 95 ls ecu obd1...SOLD

bseries srp stock bore 9.1 comp pistons..good for turbo..used for about 2k...$300 obo...

gm 3 bar mapsensor...SOLD

b18b bare block with main caps,water and oil pump...SOLD

msd 6a with revlimiter,2step and 3step...used for a month...$180

str silver b series fuel rail..used..$80

weapon r fuel pressure regulator...used..$100

make reasonable offers...low ballers will be ignored..email me at slowh22eghatch@yahoo.com or call 818-640-4939...thanks

prefer local buyers for tranny and motors...buyers pay shipping...paypal verified..

let me know where you are located . . . i might be interested in this

jdm 1997 b20b longblock..complete longblock minus exhaust manifold and distributor...$650...motor has less than 25k and still in the car if u want to test drive and make sure the motor does not smoke..less than 500 U.S. miles since installed...

im located in los angeles,ca...

i can do $55 shipped for the oil squirters to queens...thanks

97 gsr hydrolic tranny..S80..tranny is good..has about 35k or less..asking $650 obo

what about linkages? an shipping to southern Indiana

On the b18b block can you go 200 shipped?? also is that a good block to start a motor to drop in my 92 hatch??? .

b18b bare block, b16 tranny, b18a swap, brand new eagle rods, gm map sensor, block girdle, b18b sleeved block, golden eagle adapter kit, hondata 2b, arias 11.1 comp pistons...SOLD...thanks

guys, i got the B18B bare block from TRBO823 and it was real clean. pleasure doing business with him. will probably do more business later once i get some more cash. thanks bro.

thanks rsaeini...just hit me up if u need anything else..thanks

Back