Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 3 2004, 12:28 PM
Bush won. Period. End of story. Noone on this board could be any better of a president than Bush. If you think you can, run for president and see what happens. Noone here is going to do jack shit to change the way our country is.

Get over it or move to Canada.
[post=411219]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you really so nieve that you believe that the man we elect to be persident is the one that is best equipped to hold that position? I think that is more than anything a testament to dimentia on the part of everybody that voted for bush in both the 2000 and 04 elections. I mean Christ, even the American conservative magazine supports Kerry in this election http://www.amconmag.com/2004_11_08/cover1.html.

Could i be a better president than Bush? of course. I would not be nearly as popular, as i have trouble pandering to ignorant masses, but i can tell you that we wouldnt be in the economic and international messes that we are in. Ultimately I am hoping to follow in the footsteps of my mother and enter the political arena. Besides that Im also hoping to implement change in America by becoming a teacher and shaping the minds of the youth.
You are wrong when you say that none of us are going to change things, I know that i will. The results may not be appear quickly, but it will happen.

Beyond that, at least if bush is elected again it will give time for tecumsah/tenskwatawa's curse to take hold http://www.campusprogram.com/reference/en/...eh_s_curse.html but then again im not too keen on the idea of cheney becoming our commaner in chief

Originally posted by b204dr@Nov 3 2004, 12:32 PM
far from facism guy, and you are a product of your own self not of the country. I wasnt born in this country, and did not come here until i was 15. I was not christian when i came here, and was not told to become christian.. just some thing i found on my own!
[post=411223]Quoted post[/post]​

Im sorry to hear that

Originally posted by Guy+Nov 3 2004, 12:57 PM-->
civicious
@Nov 3 2004, 12:28 PM
Bush won. Period. End of story. Noone on this board could be any better of a president than Bush. If you think you can, run for president and see what happens. Noone here is going to do jack shit to change the way our country is.

Get over it or move to Canada.
[post=411219]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you really so nieve that you believe that the man we elect to be persident is the one that is best equipped to hold that position? I think that is more than anything a testament to dimentia on the part of everybody that voted for bush in both the 2000 and 04 elections. I mean Christ, even the American conservative magazine supports Kerry in this election http://www.amconmag.com/2004_11_08/cover1.html.

Could i be a better president than Bush? of course. I would not be nearly as popular, as i have trouble pandering to ignorant masses, but i can tell you that we wouldnt be in the economic and international messes that we are in. Ultimately I am hoping to follow in the footsteps of my mother and enter the political arena. Besides that Im also hoping to implement change in America by becoming a teacher and shaping the minds of the youth.
You are wrong when you say that none of us are going to change things, I know that i will. The results may not be appear quickly, but it will happen.

Beyond that, at least if bush is elected again it will give time for tecumsah/tenskwatawa's curse to take hold http://www.campusprogram.com/reference/en/...eh_s_curse.html but then again im not too keen on the idea of cheney becoming our commaner in chief
[post=411242]Quoted post[/post]​

:violin:

Monday, September 27, 2004
President Bush Says No Draft

"No, we're not going -- we don't need the draft. Look, the all-volunteer Army is working. The all-volunteer Army... I know Senator McCain and I agree on this issue for certain, the all-volunteer Army works."

~ President George W. Bush, August 10, 2004

President Bush is committed to keeping participation in the United States Armed Services voluntary. The President’s cabinet has stated that a draft is not being considered. Recruitment and retention rates remain strong, and the military has not had any problem maintaining a strong force. President Bush is confident in the current state of the military and has assured that Nation that the all-volunteer military force is working well.

President Bush's Administration has Remained Consistent on the Draft

Vice President Cheney says all volunteer force "works extraordinarily well."
"I don't foresee a situation in which we'd want to go back to the draft. We made a decision after Vietnam to go with an all-volunteer force... The all-volunteer force has produced an absolutely remarkable group of men and women in the service. And I think it works. It works extraordinarily well. And I'm a great believer in it... I suppose, at some point down the road we'd have such a national crisis or emergency, but it would have to be on the scale of World War II before I would think that anybody would seriously contemplate the possibility of going back again to the draft. I think what we have works very well." (Vice President Cheney, Oregon City, OR, September, 17, 2004)

Secretary Rumsfeld calls suggestion of Bush initiated draft "nonsense."
When asked if by the Armed Services Committee about initiating the draft, Secretary Rumsfeld replied, "That is absolute nonsense... It's absolutely false that anyone in this administration is considering reinstituting the draft." (Donald Rumsfeld, Senate Armed Services Committee, September 23, 2004)

John Kerry is using the draft to scare young voters and veterans.
During campaign stops, John Kerry has worked to scare voters by suggesting that President Bush will initiate a draft. "If George Bush were to be re-elected, given the way he has gone about this war and given his avoidance of responsibility in North Korea and Iran and other places, is [a draft] possible? I can't tell you." (John Kerry, September 22, 2004)

and for the people who dont have jobs get off your asses and do something, work a dead end job if you have to till something better comes along. if i lost my job i know i can get in matter of days

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 3 2004, 01:02 PM

:violin:
[post=411245]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, addressing my points with such a neat emote. Extra points to you for being so clever

If it weren't for GW pandering specifically to the mindless zealots we call Christian Conservatives, I doubt he would have won the election.

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 3 2004, 11:54 AM-->
If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to leave.
[post=411239]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I need to point to the my previous post and the declaration of independance again:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Nov 3 2004, 08:31 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 3 2004, 08:07 AM
let's start a fucking revolt, over throw the government and start something that doesn't suck.

civil war is emminent.
[post=411110]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

I've been saying for years that I believe we'll be in another Civil war or a major attempt to replace our government before 2050. And I want to be part of it.

Declaration of Independance

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. ... But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

[post=411124]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not leavin' without a fight. It won't be the north vs the south in the next civil war, it'll be the east and the west vs the center.

Quit talking about the draft issue. First, we have another thread to discuss it. Second, in that other thread, we've already proved that it won't happen.

Christ.

I'm 18. I graduated from high school a year early in 2003 when I was 16. I finished a year of college fall 03/spring04 when I was 17. I'm not taking classes until spring 05 because at the moment I work 13 hours a day.

Lick my captain ignorant balls, bitch.

edit: My name is William Kitchens. I support my country, my country's president, and my country's military. If you don't like it, boo fucking hoo. You're more than welcome to go sew soccer balls in Thailand.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 3 2004, 11:36 AM
I'm 18. I graduated from high school a year early in 2003 when I was 16. I finished a year of college fall 03/spring04 when I was 17. I'm not taking classes until spring 05 because at the moment I work 13 hours a day.

edit: My name is William Kitchens. I support my country, my country's president, and my country's military. If you don't like it, boo fucking hoo. You're more than welcome to go sew soccer balls in Thailand.
[post=411287]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: :lol:

I think that's the Reply 'O The Day.

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 3 2004, 12:36 PM-->

[post=411287]Quoted post[/post]​

More proof of the problem with the country... The people who voted for Bush have this 'holier than thou' attitude to non-republicans and the rest of the world in general. I think a true patriot would say something more like:

Bizarro civicious

My name is William Kitchens. I support my country, my country's president, and my country's military. I don't do so blindly, however. I take all views and actions into consideration and determine what's best for our people. If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to your opinion in our great land, and I urge you to continue your fight. You have every right to it as I do to mine.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 3 2004, 02:49 PM
Once again, I did not vote for Bush.
[post=411299]Quoted post[/post]​

If you didn't vote for bush, why do you support him. From what I have read in your posts, you are following blindling. Its just like half the people who live in my dorms.

"Yea, I don't know much about kerry, but I hate him, he is a dusche bag"
Me "Why?"
"he just is"

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 3 2004, 12:57 PM-->
civicious
@Nov 3 2004, 02:49 PM
Once again, I did not vote for Bush.
[post=411299]Quoted post[/post]​

If you didn't vote for bush, why do you support him. From what I have read in your posts, you are following blindling. Its just like half the people who live in my dorms.

"Yea, I don't know much about kerry, but I hate him, he is a dusche bag"
Me "Why?"
"he just is"
[post=411302]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. If you think you're being patriotic because you're going follow the President no matter what he does just because he's the President, you're not. You're being a lemming. The founding fathers would agree.

And I am not 'holier than thou'. The country is how it is. Bush is the president, and our country is at war with Iraq. There were no soldiers standing at the ballot boxes with M16's telling you who to vote for. Bush won the election. I didn't vote for Bush. I didn't even vote. You know why? Because I don't believe that either of the candidates can help our country.

However, Bush IS the president. I may not agree with him 100%, but I support him. He's doing a better job than most, if not everyone, on this board could do.

If you go to McDonald's, order a cheeseburger, get the cheeseburger, and you don't like it, do you piss and whine to every other customer? No. You get up and leave.

So if you don't like this country and how it is being run, you are more than welcome to do something to change it. But if you aren't going to change it, either stop bitching, or start swimming.

Back