buy now 99,999,999 one ebay.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... breaks down toxic waste and releases hydrogen too?

Mr Fusion!

lol i wonder if paypal can even handle thata mount. i wonder what would happen if that thing malfunctioned and imploded on itself :unsure:

Originally posted by nealo@Oct 30 2003, 02:43 PM
wtf is that thing used for. A hundred mil. for a giant flashlight. fuck that.

wtf can you use plasma for?
fusion reactors

My understanding is separating atoms is called fission, like a nuclear power plant. Fusion is fusing two atoms together, like the warp drive on Star Trek...which, to my knowledge, man cannot do just yet. ;)

PLUS, new patentable improvements to effortlessly Crack H2 or H2 O from Water

This, being an atom separator, is a fission reaction to create electricity.

Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only.

Too bad none of us are preapproved.

According to the auction it is not used to produce electricity but to produce hydrogen gas (H2) from water.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 30 2003, 07:32 PM
My understanding is separating atoms is called fission, like a nuclear power plant. Fusion is fusing two atoms together, like the warp drive on Star Trek...which, to my knowledge, man cannot do just yet. ;)

what are you talking about? fusion IS possible, and we HAVE done it. some atoms on the periodic table of elements are created by fusing two existing elements together and they form a new one. they do not last long though.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Oct 31 2003, 12:46 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 30 2003, 07:32 PM

what are you talking about? fusion IS possible, and we HAVE done it. some atoms on the periodic table of elements are created by fusing two existing elements together and they form a new one. they do not last long though.

making it last would be the whole point, wouldn't it?

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 30 2003, 07:50 PM-->
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 31 2003, 12:46 AM
sleepergtx
My understanding is separating atoms is called fission, like a nuclear power plant. Fusion is fusing two atoms together, like the warp drive on Star Trek...which, to my knowledge, man cannot do just yet.  ;)

not to people who do this, they just want to prove it can be done then be done with it. they really arent used for anything.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Oct 31 2003, 12:51 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 30 2003, 07:50 PM
sleepergtx
My understanding is separating atoms is called fission, like a nuclear power plant. Fusion is fusing two atoms together, like the warp drive on Star Trek...which, to my knowledge, man cannot do just yet.  ;)

not to people who do this, they just want to prove it can be done then be done with it. they really arent used for anything.

then it's not a viable technology to people who want to use it, which in the long run, is the whole purpose of making something work.

and when doing this the conditions have to be JUST right for them to fuse. we are talking intense pressures and temperatures, it would be too hard/costly to try to sustain these conditions for an element they wont use. they just want to prove it can be done.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 31 2003, 12:53 AM
and when doing this the conditions have to be JUST right for them to fuse. we are talking intense pressures and temperatures, it would be too hard/costly to try to sustain these conditions for an element they wont use. they just want to prove it can be done.

I know what you're saying. but somewhere down the line someone's gonna want to make it last so we can travel to Pluto in 10 minutes. To those people, it's not a viable technology. see my point?

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 30 2003, 07:52 PM-->
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 31 2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 30 2003, 07:50 PM
sleepergtx

then it's not a viable technology to people who want to use it, which in the long run, is the whole purpose of making something work.

bragging rights, lol. if they create a new element they can name it after themself, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back