Cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

does anyone have a link for a site with pics? im looking to find one that shows how to identify cams. b16,b18,typer and so on. thanx

well my cam has 2 rings on the protruding ring and 1 by the distributor. does anyone know what this on is

Originally posted by rsaeini@May 18 2003, 10:30 PM
if it only has 1 ring it is an ITR cam.

are you definitely sure of this? i just want to get what i paid for. they are supposed to be 2000 ITR cams. but i thank you for giving me this info. B)

ok i looked at the site...very informative but the pics of the 92+b16 cams look exactly like the 94+gsr cams!! can anyone see a difference cuz i sure can't...and does anyone know the actual difference? i don't want any "i think" answers cuz that's just gonna confuse all of us lol...thanks

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@May 23 2003, 02:15 AM
ok i looked at the site...very informative but the pics of the 92+b16 cams look exactly like the 94+gsr cams!! can anyone see a difference cuz i sure can't...and does anyone know the actual difference? i don't want any "i think" answers cuz that's just gonna confuse all of us lol...thanks

the 92+ b16 intake cam has an engraved ring on the dist. side of the protruding rings where the 94+ gsr intake cam does not.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 23 2003, 02:33 AM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@May 23 2003, 02:15 AM

the 92+ b16 intake cam has an engraved ring on the dist. side of the protruding rings where the 94+ gsr intake cam does not.

oh sorry...i meant the difference between the 89-91 b16 cams from the 94+gsr cams...they look identical...anyone know?

there is no way to tell unless you compare them to known ones.. the only very distinguishable ones are the ctr/ itr ones

if i remove the valve cover will i be able to see the rings you guys are talking about?? or do i have to remove the cams?

Back